3. Demon

"ELLIE!" I heard someone scream behind me so I turned around. "Please Ellie give me chance!"

"Wait, hold up! How many new people are starting with you? Is this also your stepbrother or real brother or whatever?" Sana asked.

"No Sana, that's my ex boyfriend," I stared at him trying to stop myself from taking my shoe off and hitting him or to start crying. "and he isn't starting here." I continued my sentence "Now Luhan, what the fuck are you doing here and how did you find my place? We are over you freaking Marilyn Monroe!" I knew he hated that nickname so I said it to make him angry. "Now Luhan get out of here and go back to Taegu!" 

"But-" He tried defending himself.

"She told you get the fuck out of here!" Jihyo said helping me with that ugly shit.

"But Ellie I didn't chea-" He tried defending himself again.

"She told you go!" Baekhyun said helping me too. Jungkook went up to him and pushed him away from me then we all walked away. Me and Sana looked back at him and waved while walking away .

"Bye bitch!" Sana said to him while still walking and waving then we looked forward and went to class.

"Thank you for helping me!" I thanked them.

"That's what friends do!" Jungkook said and smiled as we walked to class. I had a class alone this time and we went our ways. When I was going my way alone, I felt that my shoelace had to be tied so I looked down and accidentally bumped into someone, I looked up and it was Jimin.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah are you okay? I'm sorry!"

"Yes, no worries, bye now!"

"Bye!"

That. Was. The. Most. Embarrassing. Thing. Ever.
I felt my cheeks turn red as a tomato. I tried calming down, tied my shoe and then went to my class.

-----------------
After school I went home and opened my book. I have a book where I write my feelings. I let out my feelings by writing in my book. Most of the pages is "I'm fat" "I'm ugly" and so on. I have one page where I wrote about Luhan and that I love him. Now I opened a new page and wrote: "I hate you Luhan you bastard!" I closed my book as I felt myself calm down.

I was just laying on the bed when I decided to go get some water. I was home alone, since my parents work almost all day and my brother is out with his friends today.

As I was going to get some water, I heard noices. It sounded like someone was in the house and moving. The sound disappeared as I decided to turn around.

I turned around and there was no one. "Here." I suddenly heard a deep voice say behind me so I turned around again. The voice was kind of familiar.

There was a man wearing a hoodie and sitting on the floor. He was covering his face with the hood. "Who are you?" I asked confused.

"I'm a demon," he answered and I choked on my salvia.

"Excuse me?" 

"I'm a demon! Your bracelet is a bracelet every demon wants."

"I don't care and I've had it since I was very young."

"That bracelet is very special. Not every demon wants it.. only evil demons. I'm a good demon. I'm here to protect you from the evil demons. There are few good demons. I think there are three or four in the world. Anyway the bracelet you have has powers and only you can wear it. If a demon has it... you're fucked up! Then all people will suffer, you will die and demons will take over the world," he said while still looking down hiding his face with hood and playing with his fingers.

"I don't believe in these stuff but who are you.. by name please!" He stood up and shaked my hand.

"It was nice meeting you Ellie," he said and took of the hood. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

"I'm Jimin!"