7. Fight

He grabbed my wrist and bit it. It hurt a little bit but not worse than someone slapping your wrist. After a few moments, I started seeing blurry and everything got black.

"What have I done!?"

Jimin's P.O.V:

I felt that her body got weak and fainted so I immediately released her wrist. "What have I done?!" I stared at the fainted body. Why can I never control myself? Why was I born mixed? Why aren't I just a human? I thought I would protect her not use her!

I put my finger under her nose to see if she was breathing and she was. I put her comfortably on the bed and put the blanket on top of her. I'm so sorry Ellie!

I got out of the room and closed the door. She will fear me now, she will never trust me. Now I understand why people fear me. I'm a monster! I thought I wasn't like them.. but I was! Why am I so weak in front of her? Even though I'm not a full vampire, I can control it a little, but for some reason, I was very weak now. I hate it!

I went to the livingroom to do something until she wakes up.

Ellie's P.O.V:

I woke up in Jimin's room. Why am I her- oh! I remembered what happened before and feared going downstairs. I don't wanna meet him!

I took my phone and looked at the time. Oh god! It was 1 am. I quickly messaged my mom and told her that I was sleeping over at Sana's house.

I closed my phone and decided to face my fear. I got down from the bed and went outside the room. I saw him sitting on his phone in the livingroom. He looks so innocent!

I went downstairs to the livingroom. "H-hi Jimin!" He looked up at me and put his phone to the side. "Oh you're awake!" He said and got up from the sofa. I took a step back without thinking.

"Are you.. scared of me?" I stared at him scared to even say yes. I instead nodded lightly.

"I'm sorry! I'm not like that, I promise! I don't know what happened to me!"

"W-what are you?"

He stared at me for a moment before he took a deep breath and answered. "I'm mixed between a vampire and demon, but I'm more of a demon. Usually I don't get hungry for blood or my fangs doesn't come out, but now I don't know what happened. Is it okay between us now?"

I thought about it for a minute. Should I trust him?

"Yes," he said answering my question. 

Ok then I should trust hi- wait what?!

"Did you read my mind?"

"You knew I could."

"Anyways fine it's okay! Lets sleep?"

"Yeah but my house is small you know... I have one room and no mattresses. Also the couch is small," he said and I looked at the couch. He was right, if fits only two people that are not fat to sit there and there is no way I would fit there.

"So there is no other choice than sleeping on the same bed," he said.

"Jimin I'm heading home bye!" I said jokingly as I turned around. 

"It's raining outside, it's cold, it's 1 pm, anyone can kidnap you, demons are usually in the street at this time, they can take your bracelet," he said, making me turn back to face him.

"Ok fine but build a pillow wall."

"Of course!" We headed upstairs to his room and fixed the pillow wall and everything.