22. Job

I was panting like crazy! Not only me but the guys too! We ran like sonic!

The guards were trying to catch us. We need to hide somewhere.

"Guys!" Jimin said running and panting. "Where's Ellie?"

What the fuck is going on?

"Oh shit! What if they took her?! We should stop!" Beomgyu said also panting.

"No no she's probably okay! Or I don't know! But if we stop we're gonna disappear. She won't disappear or whatever since she faxed the queen many times and nothing happened!" Jungkook said out of breath.

"But" Jimin started "I don't know! I hope she's okay!"

Wtf is wrong with them? I'm right here! Are they crazy. Is Jimin faking it? Maybe I did something? I don't know!

"Wait omg Ellie I can hear your thoughts! So you are near us! Where are you?" Jimin said in my mind.

Wait nvm he wasn't faking it.

"Faking what?" Jimin asked in my mind.

Bruh, I'm running beside you! Stop acting!

"Guys!" Jimin said loudly while panting. "I think Ellie found her new power and disappeared. I think she's running with us. Look!" He said and looked at my feet along with the others.

"Footsteps!" Jungkook said.

"Woah that's amazing!" Beomgyu said amazed while running.

I looked back and saw the guards coming closer.

"Stop talking and run faster or hide!" I said making them startled.

"Woah! Air talking!" Beomgyu said making me almost stumble.

"Here you are!" Jungkook said.

Oh I think I'm back!

"Run faster!" I said and ran more.

"At three turn left behind that house and trees okay?" Jimin told us. "1, 2, 3!"

We all quickly ran to the left and hid behind a house and trees.

We soon heard them stopping and panting heavily in front of the house.

"Where are they? We should have brought Jake. He would have been able to smell her" Someone said.

I think the person the smelled me in the closet when they kidnapped me at my house was Jake. Can he be a vampire? Maybe he's a vampire that's why he smelled me but why is he with demons?

They searched a lot but couldn't find us somehow. Our hiding place wasn't the best but we just had luck.

They finally left and we could talk.

"So where should we go now?" Beomgyu asked.

"Your plan Jimin!" I said and looked at him.

"There is a vampire kingdom somewhere around here-" Jimin started but got cut off.

"You want me to kill you? Are you trying to trap us in some other kingdom?" Beomgyu said. I chuckled.

"No no! They will take care of us! Vampires are good unlike demons. Some also are both demons and vampires. They can't be with both kingdoms since demons and vampires are enemies. So those people choose if they want to live and help the vampires or demons." Jimin explained.

I guess Jimin has chosen the vampires then. And if those two are enemies then maybe that 'jake' was also both and had chosen demons. This is so complicated!