9. Exposed

I sat in the car quietly. Jimin bought eggs and gave me a ride home.

"For real Ellie, hide your bracelet! Many will think you stole it, but if they know you are the real owner of the bracelet then they will follow you!" He said driving. Oh that's why that demon said 'unbelievable'. He knew I'm real. But how did he know?

"Also, you need some training. The real owner of the bracelet is powerful. You just need to know what you can do," He explained. "By the way, don't look at a demon straight in the eye because they will be able to control your actions," he continued.

"One of the demons looked at me and told me to give him the bracelet. I did feel that I didn't have much control over myself but I controlled it," I told him.

"That's a good beggining for you. If a demon pinches you, hard or lightly, you won't be able to move your muscles for some minutes," he said keeping his eye on the road.

"Oh," I mumbled to myself.

"We are here." He stopped the car.

"Thanks Jimin, I really appreciate it!" I took the eggs and was ready to go out of the car.

"You're welcome!" He smiled and I got down from the car.

I guess what Jimin said was true. I believed that he was a demon from the day he bit me but didn't believe that the bracelet thing was true. Or he maybe just told his friends to do this to make me believe. I should be careful around Jimin and demons from now on.

I got inside the house.

"I'm home!"

My mom came to me and took the eggs from me.

"Thank you for the eggs!" She smiled and went to put the eggs in the kitchen. I took my shoes off and went upstairs to sit with Beomgyu.

I sat on Beomgyu's bed beside him and sighed. "What happened?" Beomgyu asked looking up from his phone and looked at me.

"Nothing." I tried to act that nothing has happened.

"Seriously tell me! I've known you enough to know that something is wrong." He put his phone down giving full attention to me.

Should I even tell him? Is it dangerous?

"Do you believe in demons, vampires and these stuff?" I asked.

"Don't change the topic, what happened?"

"Answer me first!"

"Yes," Beomgyu said sacratically and giggled. "No I don't! They are just imaginary people or creatures."

"Ok," I mumbled.

"Anyways I answered you. Now ok what happened?" He asked acting exited. 

"Nothing special but some alcoholic tried to rob me. I escaped, so nothing special," I lied.

"You're lying!"

"I'm not!" I lied again.

"Alrighty." He looked at his phone again and the room got silent.

"Lets continue the kdrama?" I asked cutting the silence in the room.

Beomgyu put his phone aside. "Okay!" He got up from the bed and went to the TV with me following him.

We sat on the couch in the livingroom and it was silent when he was putting the kdrama, but Beomgyu cut the silence. "You are lying!" He looked at me.

"I'm not!"

"Seriously Ellie what happened?"

"Nothing!"

"Did that alcoholic or whatever do something to you?"