5. Siblings

"Is it possible that you two are siblings?" Jihyo said and everyone got silent until I broke the silence with my light laughter.

"Sorry.. continue," I said as I stopped laughing. 

"Jungkook, don't you have a story like this one?" Jihyo asked.

"I do, well when I was young, we were walking and my sister suddenly disappeared. We tried finding her but couldn't," Jungkook said and I just froze.

"So it can be possible.. that we are siblings?" I said more in a questionable tone.

"Well you two have the same surname and kind of the same story. You can be siblings," Taehyung said.

"My brother's name was Jeon Jungkook."

"And my sister's name was Jeon Ellie." 

I was shook! Really shook! "Do you know where our parents are then?" I asked.

"They left me in Korea 5 years ago and went to Los Angeles for some work. Since then I haven't contacted them. We can maybe fly there some day," he said and I nodded. This was very shocking for me, but I was also happy. I couldn't believe that I've met my real brother.

We continued our day normaly, but I was hiding the fact that I was still shook. When we were about to sleep, Jimin came up to me.

"You have to do something about that bracelet. Someone can take it!" Jimin said in a low voice and I noticed that his eyes were brown again. They were back to normal.

"No one knows about these stuff so why would they take a bracelet?" I said in a low voice too.

"Taehyung and Jungkook knows."

"are they like you?"

"No they just know.. so hide it!"

"But they are all humans except you. I should hide it from you!" I said making him think a little.

"Who knows?" he said and just stood there.

What was that supposed to mean? Can't he just give normal answers?

"No I can't," he just said.

"Did you just read my mind?"

"Maybe," he said then walked away. He didnt read my mind right? I'm imagining. It's just this time it worked.

"That bitch!"

I accidentaly said instead of thinking.

"I can hear you!" He said while still walking. I ignored him and went back to my friends.

"So I made a list. Which people are gonna sleep in which room, because I only have two rooms. So me, Taehyung, Baekhyun and Jimin are gonna sleep in the big room. And Ellie, Jihyo and Sana will sleep in the little room." Jungkook explained. 

Everyone agreed and we went to the rooms. Me and the girls decided to have girls talk.. but I regretted it.

"Actually you and Jimin look quite cute together," Sana said suddenly after we have sat on the matresses on the floor.

"Uh, no!" I said and actually meant it.

"Uh, yes! By the way, what did he tell you when you went to go talk alone, huh?" Jihyo said and smirked.

"Nothing!" I quickly said not wanting to tell them that Jimin is a monster.

"Nothing?" Sana said and smirked along with Jihyo.

"Oh c'mon! There's nothing between us! We're just friends!"

"How did you become friends with him when I never see you with him anywere? Did he ask you out after school when he knew you broke up with your boyfriend?" Jihyo asked. 

"He doesn't even know I broke up and no! Lets go to sleep!"

"Trying to change the topic?" Sana said still smirking.

"I'll tell you some other day but not today," I said trying to sleep.

"So there is something between you?" Jihyo asked.

"No!"

"Fine!" Sana said and layed down to sleep.

Pfft! Ask me out? I'm so ugly! And I'm never gonna accept! He is maybe a little handsome but his personality sucks. A little handsome? Maybe a lot!

Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head.

"You know I can still hear you right?"