11. Prison

I stared at him deeply.

"What kind of bond?" I asked.

"I don't know! I asked my dad when I was a kid but he just said: 'you'll know when you get older' and I still don't know," he answered.

"If it's like a relationship bond then I think we'll break up the next day," I joked and he laughed.

"Same! I'll brake up with you first," he said and we giggled.

Once we calmed down a little I asked: "So by the way, Jimin, how are we supposed to get out of here?"

He bit his lip. "I-" He looked away. "I actually don't know!"

"I should just give them the damn bracele-"

"No!" He cut me off and looked at me with his deadly brown eyes.

"You're a demon, you'll get power. Everyone is a little selfish! How can you deny to get power? It has to do something with it hurting you or something."

"No! I actually do get power.. but I promised myself since I was young to never let the person that has the bracelet get hurt. Absouloutely no!"

I sighed and looked down while playing with my fingers. "You really want to be here forever, huh?"

"I don't know! They can't keep us here forever!" He said.

"Whatever, I'm tired, I'll sleep!" I said and layed on the ground. There was no bed so we were just supposed to lay ourselves somewhere.

Jimin layed down too on the other side of the room.

After of few mins of thinking of the cold and hard, ugly, dirty brick floor, I fell asleep.

----------------

I woke up by feeling something on my hand.

I slowly opened my eyes- "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" I screamed and stood up fast while trying to get it off my hand.

Jimin woke up startled and looked at me. "What's going on?!" He asked and I just pointed at that thing that is now on the floor. I ran away from it and stood by the wall scared af.

"Seriously, Ellie? A spider?" He said and looked at me in disbelieve.

"IT'S BIGGER THAN YOUR FACE, HOE!"

"Its not that scary, c'mon! It's not even a black widow."

"IT'S BLACK WIDOW'S SIBLING!" He sighed and got up then killed it. "I'm not sleeping on the floor! I need something!" I said calming down but still a little panicked.

"Take off your clothes and sleep on them," he said turning around to go to the spot where he was sleeping.

"Excuse me?! Im not taking off my clothes in front of you! And the demons watching us can come anytime!"

He stopped walking and turned around to face me. "As if we all haven't seen you naked."

I froze "Huh?"

"Demons see people naked. Everyone. Always."

My face got as red as a tomato. So that means Jimin and the whole damn demons that was in the room saw me naked?! Omg!

"Yep! I've seen you naked the whole time," he said with no emotions and my face just got even more red.

He suddenly laughed a cute and soft laugh. "I'm just messing with you! We don't see people naked!" He said smiling and I took a sigh of relief. He smirked "But I can see you if you wan-"

"Shut up!" I cut him off and he giggled. "Anyways how can I sleep now?"

"Why are you asking me? Ask yourself! I told you, strip and sleep on your clothes."

"Bitch!" I mumbled but he heard it.

"Beach?"

"Stop messing with me!"

"If you don't want to sleep on your clothes, then sleep on me. I'm you bed!"

"No! I'll give the demons my bracelet and get out of here."

He looked at me seriously. "Don't you dare!" I rolled my eyes. "Wait, shsh!" He whispered. He was listening to something, and soon I heard it too.

"The queen told me that we should treat her good. She need to trust us so she can do what we want," a person with deep voice said.

"What about the other guy?" Another person said that had a lighter voice.

"She didn't mention him. I think we should keep him in that room. He's smart so even if we treat him good he won't fall into our trap," the guy with deep voice said.

"Yeah.. but they're a cute couple. Do we need to split them up?" The guy with light voice said. Couple?

"A demon can't date a human!" The deep voiced guy said.

"What if he'll make her a demon and take her bracelet so we'll get power?" The light voiced guy said.

"Makes sense! Let's tell the queen," the guy with deep voice said and the other guy hummed in response.

I looked at Jimin and he looked back at me. "Did you hear?" He asked and I nodded. "I have to be with you the whole time. You don't know much about powers and demons. You also have powers that you yet don't know how to control, so you need someone."

"True! But that isn't possible!" I said.

"It is possible! We have to look like couples!"

"And how will that work? Will you tell them 'please don't take my babe, I love her' or what? Not to mention that it's night know which means that they'll know we were listening to them so we have to 'sleep'. How are we supposed to look like couples while sleeping?" I asked, slightly tilting my head.

"It's simple, you pabo!" Jimin said then continued. "We'll sleep like couples sleep. Beside each other, while hugging!"