14. London

Ellie's P.O.V

We sat quietly in the 3 backseats in a black car. We were too scared to say anything. Before we got in this car, they brought me to some hospital and made me take a blood test. I heard something about a DNA test, but why are they taking a DNA test and where the frick are we going?!

"Where are you taking us?" I asked bravely wanting to know

"Airport" The guy sitting in the passenger seat said without looking at us

Holy shit! Airport?

"Here" The same guy turning around to give us our phones. "You can't send messages to anyone but you can receive messages and see social media. Even when you see messages, the people that send the message won't know that you saw the message" The guy continued looking at the street again.

Wow, nice!

I turned my phone on and saw all the message I've received. They were MANY! Jimin and Beomgyu turned their phones on too.

Wait oh shit

"Beomgyu.." I said staring at my phone

"I know I got it too!" Beomgyu said staring at his phone reading the message.

I read the message. It said:

Hello! This is the police and clearly you have stopped going in xxxxxxxx high school and is now heading to London. Your stepmom fainted and almost got a heart attack. If you want to ask questions about this topic then you can message or call xxxxxxxxxx. You can't reply to this message.

I stared at the message. What. The. Fuck!?

I had gotten another message from school. It said:

Hello! This message is from xxxxxxxx school. We wish you good luck in London and in your new high school. We're happy if you enjoyed going in this school! Good luck and bye! :)

Shiiittt!

"Guys..." I said and they looked at me

"You got it too?!" Jimin asked

"About school and London?" I asked and Jimin hummed as a yes

"Mm" Me and Beomgyu nodded and hummed as a yes

"Ah shit!" Jimin said

"We didn't only get that.. we got a message from the police that our mom found out, fainted and almost got a heart attack" Beomgyu said and I nodded looking at Jimin.

"Shit" Jimin sweared again "My mom is gonna kill me if she knew this!" He said and covered his face

"Doesn't your mom know you saved me from demons and that they might attack you cause you saved me?" I asked. He probably knew that I asked if his mom knew if he was a demon or not.

"You won't understand" He said shooking his head while putting his hands down on his thighs again.

---------------

After some hours the airplane was landing. We will finally leave this weird airplane! Everyone was looking at us since we looked like prisoners. I was hearing some people talking shit about us, like why? Do they have to? No!

"Guys, are you sure this is London?" I asked out of nowhere after a few hours of no talking. I felt that my throat was dry because of not drinking water or talking through a long time.

"I don't think so.." Jimin said

"This isn't London!" Beomgyu said "I think I know where we are" he continued

"Where are we?!" Me and Jimin said at the same time.

"I think... I think this is the Airport in Los Angeles."