36. Funeral [Ending]

Ellie's P.O.V

The moment I entered Jimin's house, I saw Beomgyu, 5 vampires with the vampire queen, 5 demons with the demon queen and dead Jimin.

The first thing my eyes checked was the bracelet. Where is it? It's not on Jimin's arm!! Where is it?!! I continued looking around panicking then I saw that Beomgyu's wearing it. I calmed down a little.

-----------------------------------

Days have went by and I've been depressed ever since his death. He was a good guy, and he died because of me! He died because of my stupidity! I also realized that I had some feelings for him.

Today was his funeral, in fact, I was at his funeral now. I was crying a lot and his mom kept looking at me which made me uncomfortable. Can she stop?! I'm already depressed and her glares are so annoying!

After a moment, I lost it, so I wiped my tears and went to his mom and nicely told her to stop looking at me because I'm uncomfortable. She didn't answer me, instead she said something even more uncomfortable. "How do you feel? Are you feeling okay?"

I just started at her at first. Is she serious?! Is that even a question!? Of course I'm not okay! I didn't know what to answer and just thinking about him was making me emotional. Tears were threatening to fall.

"Do you miss him?" She asked. I nodded and she surprisingly gave me a hug. I hugged her back and cried on her shoulder. Isn't she sad over her son? She was very calm and smiled the whole time.

"You don't like me right?" She asked.

I broke the hug and looked at her in disbelief. "How can I like you when you made me kill Jimin with my own hands?! You took over his body and tried to rape me! How would I like you, huh?!" I said and started crying.

"But I like you," she said. I made a disgusting face and just stared at her eyes not knowing what to answer. Suddenly, I slapped myself. It made me remember the time Jimin made me slap myself to help me practice. It was good times. She really made me slap myself. I seriously hate her!

"I don't believe that! You literally wanted to kill me! And you just made me slap myself," I said and pushed her away. She kept smiling at me.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I heard the familiar words that Jimin once said to me. I heard these word with Jimin's voice in my head, yes Jimin's voice. "The kiss was nice though." I heard his voice again and his mom smirked in front of me.

My eyes widened and I blushed slightly then started crying even more. "A-Are you Jimin?" I asked crying. "H-How?"

"I have changed my body when we kissed at my house, because technically you killed my mother not me. Her body had no soul at the moment because my mom's soul was in my body, so it was easy for me to exchange my soul to this body," 'She' explained. So I was right! I did kill his mom! "But now I have to go back to my body before it gets too cold!"

"How?" I asked.

"Wait, come!" 'She' said and we went to get a microphone.

"Hello everyone! I would like to make a speech!" 'She' said and everyone got silent. "I know it might be difficult for some people now and I know that I might sound crazy, but I want you all to believe me." 'She' took a deep breath. "Well I wanted to say that today is actually Jimin's mother's funeral not Jimin's. She's the one that is dead and not Jimin," 'She' explained. Some chuckles were heard. "Before he died he changed his body, so technically the one you're seeing in front of you now is dead while the one in the coffin is alive."

"Are you out of your mind?" Someone said and laughed.

"No, I'm not! I can show you. Just give me a second!" 'She' looked at me and held my bracelet then started twisting it. Seconds passed and nothing happened. Some people started chuckling again and I started to lose hope.

"She's out of her min-" Someone was saying when Jimin's mom's body suddenly collapsed in front of me. My eyes widened and everyone got shook. People started talking to each other and I screamed. I got down to 'her' level while crying. Why did you do this? Why did you do something you're not sure of? Don't leave me please! Should I kiss him, or her? Because we're soulmates? He or she might come back to life. But that's disgusting.. I'm not going to kiss his mom! But... I have to do it!

I leaned in and kissed 'her'. Everyone got silent when I did that. Please work! Please wake up! Please please please!

Click!

Giggles were heard. I broke the kiss and looked behind me finding Jungkook, Beomgyu and... Jimin taking pictures of me while giggling.

"Why are you kissing my mother?" Jimin asked laughing. I looked at him shocked then ran up to him and hugged him.

"Why did you make me worried like that?!" I asked while crying on his chest.

Jimin chuckled. "I didn't kill myself.. someone did." I bit my lip in embarrassment and broke the hug.

When I broke the hug, the vampire queen went up to Jimin and hugged him. "You're a strong guy Jimin! We all liked you and still like you, even though you might've been a spy. Thank you for being honest with us, and thank you for succeeding and saving everyone from demons! You really are special, that's why you got chosen as the Armilla Owner's soulmate!" She said.

Jimin bowed. "Thank you!"

Beomgyu also hugged him and apologized for being mean to him. Jimin forgave him. After that, the funeral turned into his mom's funeral instead, and Jimin didn't look too bothered about it. He even told me that he didn't like his mom too much.

"You don't like me right?" Jimin whispered in the funeral.

"Who told you that?" I whispered back.

"No one. Do you like me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I answered and he smiled very brightly.

--------------------------------------

Years later:

"Finally my favorite part is coming!" I heard Jimin's thoughts.

"Yah! You're such a pervert! You know I can hear you're thoughts right?" I said in his mind.

"I know! There's nothing wrong or dirty with kissing my wife right?" He said in my mind making me blush a little.

"You may kiss the bride!"

The End!