10. Kingdom

3 demon & 1 vampire vs 1 demon/vampire. Is that fair? No! Is that fair in their eyes? Yes! Why? Because they want me!

Why doesn't a human join? Maybe help the lonely demon/vampire that is being beaten up because of me.

"Ayo, boys! You want this?" I showed them the bracelet. "Then come get it!"

What's my plan you ask? Fight for my life! Beat me up but not Jimin!

"Ellie no!!" Jimin whisper shouted not wanting to wake my parents up.

As soon as he said that, they pinched me. I fell to the ground not being able to move a muscle. Jimin face palmed himself.

They continued fighting with Jimin after that. I was just watching him getting beat up. Why is he doing this? He is hurting himself! Jimin if you are hearing my thoughts then please GO!

Jimin still fighted. Blood came down from his nose and mouth. His knuckles and knees were bleeding.

His hair was a mess and his whole self was a mess. I felt bad! Why does he care so much?!

He lost balance and fell to the ground. They took the chance and kicked him in the belly, head and everywhere until he fainted.

One of them grabbed me over his shoulder and started walking with me. They did something so I slept, then I don't remember anything after that.

-------------------------------------

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with boys around me. I sat in a wooden chair not tied up.

Did they all wait until I woke up.

I couldn't move! They probably pinched me again.

"Well, guess why you are here," a blue eyed guy said

"To get the bracelet," I answered

"You're a smart girl! Now give it to us the easy way," the blue eyed guy said.

"No," I answered back.

"So you want the hard way?" He said again.

"No!"

"Then give it to us!"

"No!"

"..."

"..."

"We will take it!" A green eyed guy said and all of them got up then stood closer to me.

They tried looking at me straight in the eyes but I looked away. They were around me everywhere so I just could look down. They were many! I looked down but the blue eyed guy lifted my head up harshly by grabbing my chin.

I closed my eyes, but they forced me to open them by pulling my eyelids up. I instead looked at their nose.

"Look at us or we'll pull your eye balls!" I quickly looked at them, frightend.

They let go of my eyes but the blue eyed guy still held my chin in place.

Why do they want me to give it to them? Just take it!

"We can't take it! You're the real owner, so no demon can take it off of your hand. You have to give it to us!" A grey eyed guy said standing in the corner of the room. They really have one person just reading my mind?

"Yep," the same guy said, making me roll my eyes. Suddenly, I felt that I kind of lost control over my body. I'm not looking at them now. Is it because I looked at them before and it takes time?

I focused on just controlling my body, and it worked.

"Aish, this girl!" The green eyed guy said.

"Lets take her to the queen," a brown eyed guy suggested.

I froze, queen? Am I in the demon kingdom?

They made me stand up and go to the queen. Two of the guys were holding both of my arms, two were behind me and one guy was in front of me leading the way.

I was trying to get out of their grip at first but eventually gave up.

The guy at the front opened a big door and we entered a very big room. It kind of looked like a football stadium. On the left and right sat many demons and watched. On the right there was also a small 'stage' where the queen sat on a big and royal chair. I might as well call it couch.

Guards stood everywhere around the room and beside the walls. Two guards were holding a man, Jimin! He looked bad, like they've tortured him.

We walked to the center of the room. The two guys let me go, but I couldn't run away since there were guards and demons everywhere.

The two guys that were holding me bowed, but I didn't. I stared at the queen. One of them looked at me and gave me the 'do it' face. I didn't care and stared back at the queen.

"It's okay, she doesn't know the rules. Now who is this?" The queen asked the guys while the guys stood up correctly.

"She is the real owner of the 'armilla'" One of the guys said

'Armilla'?

"Is that so? So she is the girl that traitor helped?" The queen asked and they nodded. The guys beside me nodded.

Traitor? Helped? Do they mean Jimin? Is that why the guards are holding him and it looks like they have been treating him bad?

"Oh," the queen said shortly and gave them a sign with her head, which made them grab me again and start going.

They took me to.. a prison. They got me into a room and put Jimin in there too, then closed the door and went away.

I looked at Jimin. "Why. Did. You. Fight them?!" I scolded him.

He looked back at me. "Basically because I wanna protect you!"

"And why do you want that?!"

"I already told you! I promised myself to protect the one with the bracelet."

I rolled my eyes and looked away while saying: "You are protecting someone you don't know for a long time while putting yourself in danger. You don't even know if I'm good or evil!" I looked back at him.

"..." He stayed silent looking at me. "You should thank me for protecting you." He looked away.

I felt guilty all of a sudden. "I'm greatfull and happy that there is someone protecting me... but I'm also worried about you. I'm not selfish and I know you have feelings. They can hurt you and ruin your life, while from me they just want the bracelet."

"And if they take the bracelet, you are dead!" He said still looking away.

"..." He was right.. so I stayed quiet. We both had a point though. He should be carefull! I'm an adult and can take care of myself!

Something came in my mind. "Why didn't you read my mind that night? You always read it, what happened that night?" I asked.

He looked back at me "I did! But if I answer you or use my power they can smell it and know where the power came from. It's like when you hear something you know where the sound is from. That's why I didn't answer you that night or in front of the queen. And If I answered you, they'll know that we are contacting each other and they'll make us suffer."

"Oh," I mumbled and looked around.

"Also," he said, which made me look up at him. "I choose to read people's mind, but with you... I just hear it. Whenever you think of me, I hear it. I sometimes hear your thoughts when you aren't thinking of me, but it's only if we are having a conversation," he explained.

Whenever I think of him? Shit, he knows everything!

"What about the time we were have a presentation and you knew I was annoyed?" I asked.

"Oh.." He looked away. "I was bored so I wanted to know what you were thinking of.

That little shit!

"Why do you hear my thoughts automatically but not with others?" I asked, making him look at me.

"Actually," he took a deep breath. "whenever a demon reads someone's mind automatically... it means.... there is some bond between them."