34. Fake

Ellie's P.O.V

"Ellie! Please let me come in. It's okay tell me! I'll be there for you!" Beomgyu said outside my room. He couldn't get in because the door was locked. I didn't answer him. I was crawled up in a ball on my bed. "Ellie!" He called me again and I still didn't answer. I silently cried on my bed. I've always thought that Jimin is my best friend that I trust and share everything with. He's the one that taught me a lot of stuff, cared for me and showed that he actually was my best friend with all of his heart, but I guess it was all fake. I guess it was all an act to gain my trust and get the bracelet.

"Yah Ellie!" Beomgyu called again. "If you don't want to talk with me then I can call Jungkook or Jimin so you can talk with them. You're pretty close with Jimin. Should I call him?" He asked.

"No, please not Jimin!" I said in a low voice but enough for him to hear.

"You spoke! Can I come in? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Please leave me alone!" I said.

"No, I won't until you tell me what's going on with you."

I sighed and got up to open the door. I unlocked the door and saw Beomgyu standing there. "Finally! Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" I said.

"No. What happened?" He said sitting down at the bed with me following him.

"You were right about Jimin. I shouldn't have trusted him." I said as more tears came down running from my eyes.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but he was about to, I think. I ran away before he could've done anything." I explained.

"It's okay if he didn't do anything." Beomgyu said bringing me into a hug. "It's a life experience, but stay careful with him from now on."

"I will!" I said crying on his shoulder. "Should I tell Jungkook, since he knows Jimin pretty well?"

"Tell him if you want." Beomgyu answered.

"Okay." I said breaking the hug and grabbing my phone. I texted Jungkook saying 'Hey Jungkook. Guess what.. well Jimin turned his back on me. I didn't do anything but out of nowhere he turned evil and wanted to take my bracelet.'

"Do you think it'll help if Jungkook spoke with Jimin?" I asked Beomgyu.

"Who's evil stays evil. You can't change it!" Beomgyu said. My phone plinged so I unlocked it finding a new message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Jimin did that?! That's impossible! There's no way! He would never! I know him too much to know that he won't do anything like that.

Ellie: But he did.

Jungkook: That's not him.

Ellie: What do you mean 'That's not him'?

"Is he out of his mind?" Beomgyu asked in disbelief.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah. Like how would it not be Jimin when you literally saw him?"

"I don't know!" I answered.

Jungkook: Well.. I don't know much about this demon, vampire and super powers world, but what I know is that they can control people in many different ways. I think Jimin was drugged or controlled in some way. Or maybe someone told him to do this or else they'll kill both you and him. Who knows? I think you should wait some days and try to talk to him again.

Ellie: Can't you talk with him instead? I don't wanna face him.

Jungkook: I'll see tomorrow at school. I'll talk with him and if he's all normal I'll tell you to talk with him. Me and Beomgyu can watch you while you're talking with him if you want, you know for safety.