4. Sleepover

"I'm Jimin!"

My eyes widened but then I just started laughing. "Nice joke, Jimin," I said and continued laughing my heart out. "Demon HAHAHAHA!"

Jimin just stared at me emotionlessly. "You don't believe me do you?" He asked and I shook my head still laughing. He pushed me to a wall and pinned me to it holding my arms against the wall. "Stop laughing!" He said with a stare that could kill any human being. I stopped laughing in shock. I felt my heart starting to beat faster and faster. I noticed his eyes being dark red and staring into my soul, which made me immediately freak out and try to get out of his grip, but unfortunately there was no use. He was too strong that I couldn't even move my body a millimetre.

He tilted his head while raising an eyebrow and with a smirk he said: "Looks like you've changed your mind, hm?"

"Let me go you bastard!" I said while still trying to get out of his grip even if I knew that I couldn't beat him. "How did you know where I live?! And why did you just get in like that?! Are you a robber or maybe a stalker?! Are you a psycho that is trying to kill me and letting me listen to you by telling me that you are a demon and wearing lenses huh? Do you think I'm that dumb? Is it why you are always helping me from those bullies? Just to stalk me closely? Fucking bastard!"

He just stared at me calmly with those scary dark red eyes. "Can you calm down?" He asked calmly. 

"No! What do you want?!"

"I told you already."

I sighed and decided to give up. "Fine! Let me go and then tell me everything," I said and he released me. We went up to my room and sat on my bed. 

"So let me explain! I have gotten a mission to find the person with the bracelet you have and protect the person," he explained

"Who did you get the mission from?"

"Since all demons wants that bracelet and there are few good demons... No one gave me the mission! I gave it to myself! Anyway I have searched in all cities and schools I could search in. Of course I couldn't go to every school in Korea so I don't think I went to yours. I decided to go back to my home town and then you started. I saw the bracelet and yeah.. I came."

"Pfft, you really believe in these stuff?" I asked not believing a thing.

"I told you what I know! Believe me or not! See you tomorrow in school!" He said and walked out of the room. This guy is crazy!

-----------------

I woke up the next day and went to school. As I entered school, I saw Jimin standing with his best friend Taehyung. Jimin looked at me and smiled. I just smiled back then walked away to my friends.

"Hi- what?" I said as I saw all of my friends looking at me with the 'oh la la' face.

"Is there something between you and Jimin?" Sana asked, still with that weird face.

"No, we just accidentaly made eye contact so he smiled," I lied.. it was kind of true though.

"Okay, who cares? I just wanted to tell you that Jimin and Taehyung are also our friends but not really close friends. It's just Jungkook that is close friend with them so we became friends with them too and they are coming to the sleepover tonight," Jihyo explained. 

"Ok, then its better because we'll be more people," I said but was a little scared of Jimin. If what he said was true... he might take my bracelet while I'm sleeping. Or if everything he said was true and he was a good demon... maybe Jungkook or Taehyung are bad demons since they are best friends with Jimin so one of them is probably a demon. I should do something about it for extra safety.. not that I believe anything that Jimin said or so. 

------------------ 

After school we went directly to Jungkook's place. We decided that everyone would say an interesting story that happened in their lives. They decided that I would start and I just accepted it.

"Once upon a time not long ago I was a ho- oops, sorry.." I said joking and some of them chuckled a little. "When I was little, like 3 years old, I was walking with my family then saw a very beautiful doll in some shop. I told my brother to follow me and ran to the doll.. but turns out he didn't hear me and I ran alone. So I lost them and stayed out in the streets alone," I explained and I could see that everyone had a sad face on. "but then a family saw me and wanted to take care of me. I hesitated at first but had to agree because I knew I was lost. They tried to know who my family was for years but couldn't. Now I still live with them," I said ending my story and seeing everyone sad.

"I'm gonna cry soon," Sana said.

"You had a hard life, I'm sorry!" Baekhyun said.

"Ya'll it's okay! I'm over it and it's not your fault!" I said.

"Didn't you tell the police?" Taehyung asked. 

"They didn't care! Ok who's next telling a story?" I asked.

"Wait before that.." Jihyo said "Jungkook, Ellie... Is it possible that you two are... siblings?"