32. Spy

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up finding myself sleeping under the warm blanket on my bed. My neck itched and it felt like it was swollen. My eyes barely opened and I wanted to sleep more but couldn't.

I looked around, and surprisingly found Jimin's muscular form in the kitchen.

"Jimin?" I said in a deep and sleepy voice.

He turned around and looked at me. "Oh you're awake! Here take this!" He came to me with a glass of water.

I sat up and took it. "Thank you!" I took a sip if water.

"I actually slept too. Usually the one marking sleeps but not as long as the one that is getting marked. I just woke up a few minutes ago." He explained.

"Oh."

"Actually, you lost a lot of blood which is normal but you need to eat. I made lentil soup and sallad. I didn't know what to do other than that because lentils has a lot of iron and you need that right now." He said walking back to the kitchen and putting lentil soup in two bowls then he put sallad in a third bowl. He came back to me with the three bowls and gave me one bowl with lentil soup and one with sallad then gave me cutlery.

"Thanks!" I said and he sat down on the bed and ate the lentil soup he gave me. "So you can eat?" I asked.

"I can eat soups because it's mostly liquid. It's close to water." He explained.

"Oh." I said. "My neck itches!"

He looked at my neck. "Yeah it'll soon stop itching, but it will still be visible so you have to wear scarfs on high neck t-shirts. It's not called marking for nothing! It's good if you show it cause everyone will know that you're marked and you'll be safe.. but it's not good if you show it to Beomgyu because then you're dead!"

I nodded. "Yeah.. but when will we start telling Beomgyu everything?" I asked.

"When he starts trusting me! If he trusts me then I trust him. If he doesn't, I don't!"

I nodded. "Okay!"

"Anyway! You look tired so stay here and I'll go talk with the queen." He offered.

"No no I'll come!" I said.

"But we have to book time so I'll book time then you'll come. So I'll book time then I'll come back then we'll go back to the queen together if you want." He said.

"Oh okay!" I said then Jimin went out of the room.

Ugh my stomach is hurting so much!

I slowly got up after finishing my good and put the dishes in the sink. I them went to the living room to bring chocolate. I always fall in love with chocolate and anything sweet.

I plopped myself on the couch and started eating chocolate. Mmmm sweet!

I ate the chocolate and stared at the wall while thinking. Why is Jimin always serious? He never smiles! He sometimes laughs for a short time but then directly goes back to being serious. I like his company.. but sometimes his seriousness is a bit too much! Maybe it's because of what's happening around us. We were kidnapped, brought to both demon and vampire kingdom, Beomgyu hates Jimin and other stuff. This is just going so bad and I have a lack of information.

"Even if I'm annoying and serious, you like my company because once you Jimin you can't Jimout." I heard Jimin's beautiful voice say in my mind and I immediately burst out laughing. I absolutely did not expect him to say this, or even hear what I'm thinking!