27. The annoying date

Jimin's P.O.V

I sneaked out from the car when Ellie got out. I was just walking around the street when I heard Ellie's thoughts.

"I wish I kept texting Jimin. Why did it say that I had work today on my schedule?"

I got confused. "Are you okay?" I said in her mind.

"No! Or yes but mentally no. The shop isn't supposed to open today and he was just planning on taking me on a date."

This Zack guy is really crazy!

"I mean I cannot come and help you cause he'll wonder how I knew and what's going on.. so the only think you can do is going on a date with him"  I said in her mind not knowing anything else to say. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Wow first time I hear someone scream in their mind"  I said.

"Jimin stop I'm serious!"

"And I'm serious too! All you can do is go on a date with him. I'll watch you to see if your okay or not. I'm gonna skip work."

"I swear I'm gonna murder you after this."

"Okay whatever ." I said in her mind.

Ellie's P.O.V

Jimin was seriously crazy and I'm not okay! I'm literally sitting in a empty shop with a dude I don't like while eating muffins. 

"So what are some random facts about you?" He asked. This is like his twelfth question. We've been sitting here for too long.

That I don't like him! 

"Uuh some random facts about me? I like travelling. What about you?" I asked waiting until this hell was over.

"I am nice!" He said. Very nice I see forcing me to go on a date. I was seriously thinking of screaming 'FIGHT ME' and start fighting him when he told me that he did all this for a stupid date. But I guess I had to follow Jimin's instructions and keep myself calm.

"Wanna go somewhere? I have a beautiful place to show you."

He won't let me go yet? I just wanna go home!  "Okay fine!"

He got up smiling and opened the shop door for me. I got out and on my way out he kissed me on my cheek.

This bitch really be testing my patience huh? 

"Calm your nerves down!" Jimin said in my mind. I felt happy hearing his voice after this long hell. But is he really wanting me to calm down when this ugly boy right here kissed me on the cheek?

"Calm down and don't freak out. I'm gonna hold your hand."  Jimin said and after a moment I felt Jimin's hand on mine. 

We made our way to the car.

"Hey Zack I'm feeling like sitting in the backseat again." I said awkwardly.

"As you wish!" Zack said and opened the backdoor. I entered along with the invisible Jimin in the backseat and Zack closed the door. He sat in the driver seat and started driving.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Surprise!" He looked at me from the mirror and then looked back at the road. 

He didn't drive for too long when he was about to park. Jimin grabbed tighter into my hand.

What's up with Jimin now?