28. The talk

Jimin's P.O.V

This was very.. very uncomfortable.

Beomgyu sat at the couch in my room while trying to question me like he's done police officer.

"What are you hiding?" He said.

I cocked a brow "huh?"

"I said what are you hiding?"

"I don't know what you mean!"

"Oh you know what I mean pretty well Jimin!"

"What???" I asked.

"Oh c'mon! I know you're not human, stop hiding it! It's obvious!!" Beomgyu said.

"What am I then if I'm not a human? And why do you think that?"

"You know way too much for a human! It's way way way too much. You know a lot about demons, vampires and Ellie's type. Troy probably know about other stuff but that's what I know."

"I'm Wikipedia!" I said. "I read a lot and like to know new stuff all the time."

"That's a lie!" Beomgyu said. "Do you really think I believed all those excuses? Jungkook resting weirdly, Ellie finding her'not moving' power, Wikipedia, allergic to food and so on. It's obvious now!"

"It may be Jungkook cause I didn't do a thing. I'm normal! I'm a human. Or is it Ellie that gets weird stuff with her body."

"First of all, I know Ellie well and she doesn't get weird stuff with her body. Second of all, I never saw Jungkook acting weird. Third of all, you always give Ellie and Jungkook weird glances and they change their mind directly. It's so suspicious! It's either that you're hiding this from all of us or you are hiding this from only me." Beomgyu said.

"Neither! I'm not hiding anything!"

"Okay I understand that you aren't a vampire cause the sun didn't burn you." Beomgyu said and I tried not to smile at the myth he believed. "But I'm gonna test you with demon part."

"And how are you gonna do that?" I asked.

He got a bag with sugar or salt from his pocket. "Salt!"

I gulped. "Okay what's wrong with that?"
I cannot say that I have allergy from salt or any other thing cause he'll find out.

"Let me try putting some on your hand."

I laughed. "Why is that? That's just weird!"

"It's not weird! I wanna test you!"

"Stop this bullshit Beomgyu!"

"You don't want me to try this because you're a demon!"

"I'm not!"

"Ellie come to room 4 now!! Just knock and enter. Beomgyu is trying to prove that I'm a demon and is trying to put salt on me." I said in Ellie's mind.

"You are! C'mon open your hand!" Beomgyu said and started opening the bag.

"Ellie hurry!!!!"

"Seriously what are you doing?" I said trying to give Ellie time.

"Testing you!" Beomgyu said and that was when the Ellie knocked on the door and entered.

We looked at the door. "Oh hi Ellie!" I said.

"Thank you!" I said in her mind.

"Hi!" She said.

"Hey!" Beomgyu said. "I was just trying to put some salt on jimin's hand. Wanna watch?"

"That's weird Beomgyu! Why?" She said.