25. What to do

Everyone sat down in the kitchen and started eating. It was very silent. Jimin only drank water. He stated that he wasn't hungry.

"It's very silent," Jungkook said.

I just nodded and no one said anything. Jungkook knows nothing about what happened.

I was wearing Jimin's hoodie hiding the bracelet.

We all stared at each other awkwardly.

"I'm gonna explain to Jungkook," Jimin said in my head.

A free moments later Jungkook choked on his food. We all looked at him worried.

"Are you okay?" Zack asked and Jungkook nodded.

I looked down at my plate and continued eating silently.

"Are you guys okay? Why are y'all so silent?" Zack asked.

"Just thinking," I answered.

"What about?" Zack asked. That little piece of shiteu! Leave me alone!

"Stuff," I answered.

"What stuff?" He asked again. Like it's none of his business! The fuck!

"Family stuff," I lied.

"Oh you miss your family?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered and continued eating. My only stepbrother and only real brother are here with me while I only miss my stepparents. My real parents.. I don't miss them! Fuck them!

"What about you, Beomgyu?" Zack asked.

"Same," Beomgyu said.

"Jimin?"

"Me too," Jimin said.

"You all are thinking about the same thing?" Zack asked and we nodded. "Jungkook?"

"The food is delicious!" Jungkook said. I almost laughed but held it in. What kind of avoiding a question technique is this?

"Thanks!" Zack said and it got silent again.

I finished my food at the same time as Jimin. The others were almost finished.

"I'm gonna do the dishes" I said as I got up with my plate.

"Same!" Jimin said and got up too.

"I can do them when I'm done," Zack said.

"No it's okay!" I said but he shook his head.

"I'll help," he said and got up since he was done eating.

At the end, we all helped each other with washing the dishes but we didn't have much to do. We were too many.

When we were done, I got up to my and Jimin's room and sat down on the bed. Jimin followed me and sat beside me.

"What about tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

I thought for a moment.

"Check your schedule," I said and also checked mine.

"I start at 9 tomorrow," he said.

"I start at 7:30. Okay give then, I have a plan. Try following us to see what he's gonna do with me. If he does something, help," I said chuckling.

"How can I help? I'm seriously useless," Jimin said.

"You can pinch him, control him and uuh.. I don't know. Oh, you're also a vampire. What can u do then?" I asked.

"Listen, being a hybrid isn't always good. Demons and vampires are immortal, but I'm not. I don't have all powers but the good thing is I don't get harmed as easily as the full demons or vampires. And burning from the sun is a myth. While I can be hurted with trap bags, salt-"

"Salt?" I asked confused.

"Yes, demons get hurt by salt. As for the vampire side, I am stronger than you, faster and can hear a lot better. I can live without food or water, but if I don't hydrate myself then I need blood often. I can't even eat!" He said chuckling. "Okay so I can become invisible-"

"Found the plan! Become invisible and come with us in the car" I said.

He thought for a moment. "Good idea! We'll do that then," he said.

I nodded. "Should we go to sleep yet?" I asked.

"I'm just gonna check social media. It's been a while." He said.

I sighed "I checked social media today for 3 hours straight waiting for you to come back home."

He chuckled. "Oh well!" He said and opened his phone.

Maybe I'll check my phone too.

"Hey Ellie, some girls followed me that you and Beomgyu are following. Who are those? Do you know them?" He said and looked at me.

I put my phone down and looked at him. "Let me see!"

He showed me his phone. 'Sooyaaa_' 'Lalalalisa_m'

Why did they follow him?

"Yes these are my friends from Daegu," I said.

"Ooh they're instagram famous?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess so. Sooyaaa is a girl called Jisoo. She's the one with 30k followers right?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay and lalalalisa is a girl called Lisa. She has 40k followers something and she's Beomgyu's girlfriend."

"Ooooh so she's Beomgyu's girlfriend," Jimin asked.

"Yep!" I said. "You're instagram famous too right?" I asked.

"Yes, I think I have 300k followers something. I forgot. Is Beomgyu Instagram famous?" Jimin asked.

"A little," I said. "That explains why he got known at school fast. But he only has 5k I think. It's easy to get famous these days. Is Jungkook instagram famous?" I asked.

"No! I guess you and Jungkook aren't famous in this household," he said and I nodded.

"Then I'll follow them back," he said.

"Ok.. I'll go to sleep now," I said and were about to stand.

"Wait," Jimin said putting his phone beside him.

I looked at him "Hm?"

He kissed me on the cheek and got up then went out of the room.

I sat frozen on the bed while my cheek started slowly getting hot. Can anyone please explain what the frick just happened? Of course not! I'm by myself with this crazy boy! All alone with him and he might do whatever he wants. First a kiss, then what?

I should probably prepare for sleep!

I got up and went to the bathroom then did my night routine.

When I got back into the room, Jimin was already laying on the bed.

I layed beside him. Omg I'm laying beside Jimin. When will I ever get used to this? Probably never! What does he feel in this moment? I wish I could know.

Soon, I fell asleep.

Jimin's P.O.V

Reading minds is maybe the worst thing ever. If someone talks shit about you, you'll know. It's always like this. You will know everything. You will get hurt by people's thoughts.

'First a kiss, then what?'

It repeated in my head. What did she mean with that?

'I'm by myself with this crazy boy!'

Does she think I'm using her?

Does she.. hate me?