1. Moving

Ellie P.O.V

I was walking down the street with my boyfriend, Luhan, and he was having his arm on my shoulder.

"Lulu, I really have to go home now. It's starting to get late!" I said and looked at him.

"I'll walk you home!" he said and smiled, so I smiled back. We were walking in deep silence until we reached my home.

"Bye babe!" I waved and he just waved back without saying anything. I got in the house and it was surprisingly very quiet. The lights were off and I couldn't hear any sound which made me suppose that there was no one home. I went up to my room, and there were everyone.

"Ellie, finally, you are here," my stepmom said.

"Yes, is something wrong? Why is everyone in my room?"

"Well, Ellie, we are going to move from Taegu to Busan," my stepdad said.

"When?" I asked, shocked. 

"Tomorrow," my stepbrother Beomgyu said.

"But I have to say goodbye to my friends, Lisa, Jisoo, and Luhan."

"Then go tell them now. Go with Beomgyu," my stepmom said. I nodded and quickly ran to my friend's house, Lisa, since she lives the closest to me. Beomgyu ran, following me. I knocked on the door and she opened.

"What are you two doing outside so late?" she asked worriedly.

"We'll tell you later, but can we come in first?" I asked. 

"Yeah yeah, come in!" I got in and she closed the door.

"Can you call Jisoo and Luhan and tell them to come over?" I asked.

"Ok!" She called them and they said that they were on their way.

A few min later they came. They both came together since they are neighbors.

"Okay, what's going on?" Jisoo asked.

"I hate goodbyes but.."

"Ellie is everything okay?" Lisa asked. 

"We are moving to Busan," Beomgyu said, getting everyone shocked.

"So we won't see you anymore?" Luhan asked.

"I don't know, we might come for a visit sometimes," Beomgyu said. "We are going tomorrow."

"We are going early in the morning so we have to sleep now! Sorry, but we have to go!" I said and everyone went in for a group hug. We broke the group hug and I went to hug Luhan. Beomgyu went and hugged Lisa and Jisoo stood there alone.

"I'll miss you baby," Luhan said to me.

"Me too, baby, me too!" I said back.

I broke the hug and got back home with Beomgyu. "I'm gonna miss them," I told Beomgyu after we got out.

"Same here."

——————————

The next day, I woke up and did my morning routine. I wore a red t-shirt and blue jeans, very casual. I packed yesterday so I didn't have to pack today.

I went downstairs to help my mom make breakfast. "Good morning mom!"

"Good morning!"

We made breakfast and started eating together. "After breakfast we will directly go to the bus station, so get your bags after we eat," my dad said.

"Okay!" Beomgyu and I said.

—————————————

We were on the bus, just sitting doing literally nothing. I'll miss Lisa, Jisoo and Luhan. I hope I can see them once again.