19. News

Well ah shit! Jimin just fainted because of loss of blood.

Jungkook started moving more and woke up. "What's going on? Why is Jimin on the ground?"

"Jungkook come here! Don't wake up Beomgyu! Jimin is a vampire, you know right?" I whispered

Jungkook got up and came to me "wait really?" He whispered back and I nodded

"Jimin needs blood and if he don't get it, he'll die. I think I should give him my blood."

"What are you crazy?!" Jungkook whisper yelled "what if it is like hospital stuff. That he can only drink the same blood type. I don't know his blood type but I know that we two don't have the same blood type"

I thought about it for a moment "if it is like you said then it's probably fine. He have bitten me before and nothing happened to him"

"What????!!!!!" Jungkook whisper yelled again

"Shh! It was an accident! I'll give him blood from my wrist" Jungkook started at me for a moment then nodded.

I put my arm near Jimin's nose and made him smell my small scar that I made while sleeping. By the close up smell of blood, his fangs came out. I put my wrist on top of his mouth and waited.

A few seconds later I felt the bite. I whinced in pain.

"Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

It hurt more than last time. This time it actually hurt, but not to the point to make me scream or cry. Period pain is worse to be honest..

Soon I felt myself being really sleepy. I tried to take my hand away from Jimin but he didn't let go. He was sleeping after all.

"Jungkook.. I'll faint soon and I can't get my hand off."

Jungkook panicked "what should I do"

"I don't know!" Soon I felt sleepier and everything went black.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ellie fainted with her hand still on Jimin's mouth. This scene looks so evil.. Jimin looks evil! I can't blame him.. he is sleeping and can't control it!

What should I do now? Ellie fainted and I need to get her wrist away from Jimin.

Jimin's eyes started slowly opening up. He noticed what was going on and quickly got Ellie's wrist off then got up. His fangs got in and he removed the blood dripping from his mouth with his arm.

"No no no not again! What did I do?!" He was looking at Ellie then looked at me. "Jungkook? When did you wake up?"

"Just now, doesn't matter! What will you do with Ellie?" I whisper asked to not wake Beomgyu up.

"She'll wake up soon. Just let her rest." Jimin said and I nodded.

Jimin's P.O.V

I took my hoodie that is now kind of Ellie's since I haven't used it in a while and she uses it everyday. I put the hoodie on the floor and made it in the most comfortable way possible.

I went back to Ellie and carried her then put her down over the hoodie.

"You can go to sleep, I'll stay with her" I said to Jungkook and he nodded and went back to sleep.

I'm so sorry! I wish I could control my powers more! With you I'm another person. You make me crazy Ellie!

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Jimin sleeping uncomfortably beside me. Like he fell asleep while sitting.

I sat up and saw Jungkook and Beomgyu already awake.