15. The demon queen

We were now in a taxi again. Where are these hoes taking us?!

"Uh excuse me, where are we?" I asked trying to act nice

"Los Angeles" one of the guards said. Beomgyu was right! "Who's your real brother?" He asked

"I don't know" I lied not wanting them to hurt Jungkook

"Read her mind!" The same guy said. Shit!

"I can't" another guy said after a moment. They looked at each other.

"So it's one of them!"

They looked at us 3. "It's him!" One of them said and pointed at Beomgyu.

"What me?" Beomgyu said confused

"Stop acting dumb!" They looked at each other again "now it makes more sense since both are humans." They nodded. Jimin was biting his lip the whole time. It looked hot tho..

As soon as I thought that, Jimin stopped biting his lip and looked at me with a 'wtf' face. I just gave him an innocent smile knowing that he heard my thought.

The taxi stopped in front of a very big castle.

The guards got down and grabbed us. One guy grabbed Jimin while the other grabbed both me and Beomgyu. We entered the castle and it looked exactly like the castle in Korea, no change!

We stood in front of a big door, like the one in Korea and it opened. There was a big room but this room was bigger than the room in Korea and had more space for people. We entered and there sat a boy on his knees with blindfolds. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me but his hair was familiar.

There was a queen and a king sitting on a big luxury chair/couch. The king made a signal for the guards and the guards took the boy to a room.

The guards holding us bowed.

"So.. you are Ellie am I right?" The queen said and I nodded. "Choi Ellie?" I nodded again. "What about Jeon Ellie?" I froze. How did she know about my real surname?

I slowly nodded "Who is it" the king asked.

"One of those two. We don't really know." One of the guards said and pointed at Jimin and Beomgyu.

"Get them out of here!" The king demanded and the guards obeyed.

"Do you know us?" The queen asked. I shook my head.

"Are you sure she is the real owner of the 'armilla'? She only said that she got it since she was young. You never know if she is her or not! Parents never know, they just put some chance." The king asked the guards.

"We are sure she is the real owner! We can't control her, my lords!" One of the guards said. Both of the queen and king's eyes widened.

"How is that even possible?! I thought she would be a demon or human, not the 'armilla' owner!!"

I was really confused at that moment, like the fuck is going on!?

"You did know that Jeon Jungkook is your real brother and he is a human right?" The king asked and I nodded. "Good!"

"Can everyone please leave! I wanna talk to her alone!" All the guards nodded and bowed then got out. Other demons that were watching also bowed and went out.

The room felt so empty with only me, the king and the queen in it.

The queen smiled "You know Ellie, I've become a good demon since I met the king. He was a human and we fell in love so I turned him into a demon. He told me that he wanted to protect the person that has the bracelet and will try to not make the demons get it, so we became the top queen and king. No one knows that we are good demons. It's a secret! There is a demon queen or king in every city but we are the the top. You can say all other queens and kings are the teachers in a school and we are the princibal. But we are really happy that we found you so we can protect you! You can always ask us for something if you don't know" she said smiling along with the king.

Ok tf?! Wtf is going on? I was looking at them weirdly and confusingly the whole time.

The queen pressed a button and told Jimin and Beomgyu to enter the room, so they did.

Jimin bowed and stood beside me. "I'm sorry for what I made and that I protected an enemy. I am very sorry! Punish me, don't punish her! It's all my fault!" Jimin said out of nowhere.

Wtf is going on?! What is wrong with everyone?!

"They can kill me if I don't apologize. You should be carefull and respectfull too!" Jimin said in my mind.

The queen looked confused at Jimin. "No, I wanted to thank you. Thank you because you protected her and made sure that she would be safe"

Now it was Jimin's turn to look confused at the queen.

"We are secretly good demons! Don't tell anyone!" The king said and smiled

"Oh!" Jimin said "That doesn't make sense but okay" Jimin said making me almost laugh but I held it.

"Beomgyu, thank you because you took care of Ellie as your stepsister. It really means a lot!" The queen said

"You're welcome I guess" Beomgyu said confused by everything happening. I was more confused.

The queen pressed a button again and told Jungkook to come in so he did.

Wait.. Jungkook?

The man I saw earlier came out without the blindfold and this time I could see his face clearly... It was Jungkook.

Jungkook looked confused around him. "Ellie, Beomgyu?"

"Jungkook?" I said confused

He looked at the queen and king confused "what's going on?"

"Hi Jungkook, it's been a while!" The king said. "Ellie, we are your real parents!"