16. Fight a queen

"The fuck?!" I said as I sat in a room with Jimin, Beomgyu and Jungkook. "Why is my life like that? Ever since I knew about this shit, it came to me. Just why?" I said and looked at the floor. Did it come to me suddenly because we moved? There are maybe more demons here than Daegu.

"Can someone please explain. Why are all of you here?" Jungkook said and I looked up

Jungkook needs to know that Beomgyu doesn't know anything about Jimin or else he can say it.

"Uh Jimin you- umm.." I said not knowing how to tell him that without Beomgyu knowing anything.

"Yeah yeah I know" Jimin said. That's the good thing about that he can read my mind

It was silent for some seconds then Jungkook gave a very light nod that Beomgyu didn't see.

"Ok I'll explain!" I said "I once read about a demon bracelet or something."

"What is it called?" Beomgyu asked. Shiiiiiiit

"Umm.. i-it's called uuhh.." I said nervously not knowing what to say

"It's called Armilla" Jimin said in my head. Ooh, so Armilla is what the bracelet is called.

"It's called Armilla" I said "Anyways, so one time I got out late...." Yeah and I explained everything

"So how did you come here?" Jimin asked Jungkook

"Well.." Jungkook started "Some guys came to my house and told me that they want me to come with them. And then I was in an airplane. Short story right?"

We all nodded.

"Anyways" Jungkook said "My or our parents weren't really that good actually. They weren't nice and I didn't like them, but I didn't tell you that when we knew that we were siblings. They never told me about the demon thing tho. I think they are lying and they are bad" Jungkook continued

"Yeah Jungkook's right!" Jimin said "you don't wanna know all the horrible things they did"

I bit my lip and nodded "What happens if I'm disrespectfull towards them" I asked

"No one knows.." Jimin answered "The people that are disrespectfull towards them just disappears"

Shit

A guard came "Ellie the queen wants you!"

I got up and looked at the guys "Play We Are Bulletproof The Eternal at my funeral please" I said and walked after the guard to the queen.

I heard their light giggles behind me. All the giggles are cute but Jimin's is adorable like wtf how even?

Suddenly I stopped hearing Jimin giggle while the others were giggling. Hoo lee sheet!

All giggles are cute right? But I prefered Jimin's because Jungkook is my brother and you just can't like your brother's giggle. Also Beomgyu is like my brother so the same for for him. Yeah that's why?

"It feels like you have a personality disorder. You think something then you try to convince yourself to unthink that or that you meant something else. I can hear your inner thoughts so you can't run away. I can hear you thinking 'who am I kidding' in your inner thoughts" Jimin said in my mind and actually.. he was right

"I won't be able to read your mind cause the room you will enter soon is isolated" Jimin continued. Finally I can think about my crush and personal stuff in that room.. if I even have a crush. I would be nbsb if that ugly player didn't decide to date the school's popular girl.