33. Going back

Ellie's P.O.V

Days have went by and today was the day that we'll be going back to Korea. I have read some stuff in the book the queen gave me. I read that if the Armilla owner find her/his soulmate and kiss him/her then no one can take the bracelet from them or try to take it except if they give it to their children.

My trust for Jimin is a little less now because I know that he might be a spy. It's kind of scary.

I made the test for my power and they told me I was level 2 out of I don't know. I hope they are not many levels though.

We flew back to Korea, met our parents and continued our lives normally, except that Jimin didn't meet anyone at the airport. He went home alone. He came to my house sometimes and Beomgyu still doesn't like him. Today, I was going to his house instead. It's not like I don't go to his house at all, but he comes to my house more often. I go to him once or twice a month only.

I went over to his house and knocked on the door. He opened. "Hey Ellie! Come in!"

I came in his house and he closed the door. I noticed his eyes being dark black. His eyes are usually red, yellow or brown because he has brown lenses. "Have you changed your lenses?" I asked.

"My lenses? Uhh y-yeah, I have." He answered. He sounded weird. He didn't sound like normal.

"Oh.. cool."

"Thanks!" He said. He sounded nervous.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"Wanna drink coffee?"

"I don't drink coffee, remember?"

"Oh yeah yeah I forgot." He said. Something is weird. "Tea?"

"No thanks."

"Water?"

"Sure!" I said.

He went to the kitchen and got two glasses of water. He gave me one glass and took the other one. I drank almost half of the glass because I was a little thirsty.

"Wanna go up to my room and watch a movie on the tv there?" He asked.

"Okay! Movie without popcorn? Just.. water?"

"What do you wanna make?" He asked.

"Do you have popcorn?" I asked.

"No."

"Juice?"

"Yes."

"Okay juice it is!" I opened the fridge and got some juice to drink because I won't be watching a movie with only a glass of water.

I drank the other half of the water and then poured juice in the same glass. "Okay done. Want some juice?" I asked.

He nodded and I poured juice for him then we got up to his room, chose a movie from Netflix then started watching it.

10 minutes into the movie I started feeling sleepy. I yawned.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's weird because I've had a good night sleep today."

"Is the movie boring?" He asked.

"No I'm just tried for some reason. Continue watching the movie, no problem!"

"Okay then!" He said and continued watching the movie. Soon.. I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up in Jimin's room, exactly where I fell asleep.. but I was tied up.

"JIMIN?!" I screamed wondering if he's there tied up or not, instead, he entered the room.

"Oh so you woke up. That's good!" He said evilly.

"Did you tie me up?"

"You got that right!" He said.

"Why? Why would you do this?!" I asked.

"One simple thing. I want your bracelet. You can give me it the simple and peaceful way, by casually just giving me it. Or else, I'll do it my way."

"I won't give it to you!" I said.

"Are you sure?" He said coming closer to me.

"Yes!"

"We'll see about that." He tried controlling my thoughts, but I stopped him. I tried to focus very well or else he'll control me.

I looked away from his eyes for him to stop controlling me.

"Or you know what." He started. "Why not have some fun before I get the bracelet?"

I gulped and he came even closer hovering above me.

"Get off!" I said but he ignored me. "GET OFF!" I screamed at him but he ignored me again.

He pinched me making my whole body numb and paralysed then took off the ropes around me. I have to use my powers to stop being paralysed, "Why would I get off, sweetie pie?"

I gagged at the nickname. "Don't call me sweetie pie!"

"And why would I listen to you?" Jimin asked removing the last rope.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want that!" He answered.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your bracelet!"

"No, never!" I said.

"We'll see!" He said and took off my shirt making me gasp. "What about now, will you give me your bracelet?"

"No! Never!" I said even though I was scared that he'll do worse. Does he really think that I would give him my bracelet just because I'm sitting in a sports bra in front of him?

He smirked and his hands went down to my waist. Why can I still not move? Move move! C'mon!

He started sliding his hands down and that's when I felt that I finally stopped being paralysed. I punched his balls and pushed him away from me. He grabbed his balls in pain and rolled on the ground while I quickly stood up and grabbed my shirt. I started running away while putting on my shirt and ran home.

I arrived home and ran up to my room. Beomgyu saw me coming home all sweaty from running. "Are you okay Ellie? Why did you come back so early?" He asked but I didn't answer him and just got inside my room and closed the door.

I should've listened to Beomgyu! He was right all along.