35. Soulmate

Ellie's P.O.V.

School was very tiring because I haven't slept well. It wasn't only tiring physically, but mentally too. I kept thinking about the soulmate thing everytime I saw Jimin. He can't possibly be my soulmate! I don't like him and he doesn't like me! I know myself and my feelings and I've felt love before so I know how it feels! I know that I'm not in love! How could we be soulmates?

My friends had been teasing me saying that we look cute together or that I like him, but that's just teasing and they do that with every guy I meet. The weird thing is that Jungkook also said that we look cute together when we were locked up in Los Angeles. He was probably just teasing too!

At this point, I was the one that wanted to talk with Jimin. I wanted to clear everything out. What if he really is my soulmate?

The school day ended and I went up to Jimin. He was standing with Taehyung. "Jimin, can I talk with you?" I asked Jimin and Jimin nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, bye!" Jimin told Taehyung.

"Bye!" Taehyung said and gave Jimin a kinky '( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' face.

Me and Jimin started walking. "You know, don't you?" Jimin said out of a sudden.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. What did you want to say?" He asked.

"Umm well.. this talk doesn't mean that I forgive you, but I read in a book that the vampire queen gave me yesterday and I kind of know the reason of why you hear my thoughts out of nowhere," I said.

"Oh.. and what is that reason?" He asked.

"It might sound crazy, but the book said that this happens with soulmates. I personally don't think we're soulmates, but what do you think about this? You know more about these stuff," I asked even though I didn't trust him 100% and he might lie to me.

"Yeah, I understand what you mean," he answered.

"And what do you think about it?"

"I don't have any thoughts towards that topic," he answered shortly.

"You don't want to answer me until I forgive you, am I right?"

"Maybe," he answered shortly again.

He might actually be a good guy, and he might've actually had said the truth. I should forgive him, just this time! "Fine, I forgive you, now tell me!"

"Do you think we're soulmates?" Jimin asked.

"No! Do you?" I asked.

"....... N-no," he stuttered.

I doubted wether he's saying the truth or not because his face expressions were very weird, like he was hiding something and didn't want to answer me but at the same time he did. "Then why can you hear my thoughts without controlling it?" I asked.

"That question is for you. What do you think?" He asked and stopped walking while looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I stopped walking too and noticed that we were in front of his house.

"I don't know! Do you mean that we're soulmates?" I asked.

"I don't know. Think for yourself," he said. He suddenly backed away from me and looked down. "E-Ellie, run!" He said then looked at me with dark black eyes.

My eyes widened and I gulped. How did his eyes change it's color while he has lenses?! Is he really controlled by his mom like he told me? I can't run away now too! I need to face whoever this is!

"I see that you decided to trust me again," 'he' said evily.

"I didn't decide to trust you, I decided to trust Jimin!" I said.