6. Project friends

Ask me out? Pfft! I'm ugly! And I'll never accept! He's maybe a little handsome but his personality sucks! A little handsome? Maybe a lot!

Suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

"You know I can still hear you right?" I heard Jimin's voice in my head and I regretted every thought I have thought. I guess my thoughts aren't only for myself anymore. I guess I need to think what to think so Jimin won't hear it. Is that even possible?

Why is he even reading my mind right now. Is he stalking me? That bitch is trying to act nice but he is bad. He isn't even a demon! It's all a lie! He really bought new lenses for that prank. He's really dumb! "Oh I'm exposed," I heard him say or think or whatever he's doing in my mind sarcastically. "Go to sleep and stop yelling at me. Dream of me!"

That asshole thinks I like him huh? He is really dumb! I'm not yelling I'm thinking! This boy has no jams!
"Well I'm offended!" he said again. And well, like I care if he is offended or not.
"I'm maybe dumb but I'm handsome," he said and I rolled my eyes. I'm probably imagining right? He didn't read my mind. I'm imagining all of this. I'm really tired and need to go to sleep! I'm imagining way too many things today.

------------------------

Next day I woke up with the others and we made some stuff together. We went to the pool that Jungkook had outside his house.

Days went by and Jimin stopped getting into my thoughts. I was probably imagining and was a little tired.

One day, the teacher told us to make a project with your sitting partner. I sat with Jimin so I hade to make the project with him. We had one and a half month to make the project. It was a big project and it took time.

Everytime I went to him, he acted very normal. Like he didn't just go to my house one day and tell me that he is a demon, or that he literally talked to me in my thoughts. Was I imagining all? I probably were! He acts like nothing has ever happened, so I'm probably imagining. 

I did see lenses on one of his tables. It was probably those red lenses that he had while pranking me.

I went to him almost everyday. We got close.. but not really close.

I knocked on his door and he opened. "Hi!"

"Hi!"

"Come in! So, let's continue the project?" He asked.

"What else did I come for?" I said and continued with our project.

"Hey, Jimin look! Here it says Ji mi ni pa bo. I don't really understand. Can you explain this?" I pointed at a text I wrote myself on the book.

"Seriously?" He asked then continued working.

After some time he said: "Hey Ellie look. Here it says E llie pa bo. I don't quite understand it. Can you explain that for me?" He pointed at a text he have written.

"You need to make your own jokes, not taking someone else's, and that someone is the someone you saying the joke to, mockingbird!" I said and looked back into my book proudly.

"B*tch," he mumbled but I heard him.

"Huh, I didn't hear you really. What did you say? Did you say beautiful? Well thank you then!"

He stared at me getting pissed. "Lets take a break, sha'll we?" He asked. I nodded happily not wanting to study.

"Lets play a game! You say 2 things you like about yourself and then you say 2 things you like about me. Then I'll do the same," he explained and I nodded.