29. Unfriend

Beomgyu's mom P.O.V

I went to the police station again cause we were gonna meet today.

"Hello! Have you found my kids?" I asked them.

"Kind of! We got a message from Los Angeles that 3 guys and 1 girl are there. It might be them. We're gonna send them back to Korea and know more about them but for now we don't know much!" The police officer said.

"Okay thank you! Goodbye!" I said as I went to my car.

This is so stressful! Where are they?! Are they okay?! If they're the ones that are in Los Angeles then I'm happy... But also scared cause that's far away and the kidnappers or whoever could have hurt them.

All I can do is wait for the police..

Ellie's P.O.V

"ARE YOU DEAD AND BECAME A GHOST?!? IS THAT WHY YOU KNOW A LOT?! ARE YOU IMMORTAL?!?! OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL US HOW IT IS IN HEAVEN!" Beomgyu screamed. This was worse than my reaction!

"No Beomgyu! I'm not dead, I'm not a ghost, I'm not immortal and I'm not from heaven!" Jimin explained.

"Then what? Are you from hell?" Beomgyu said jokingly.

"Exactly!" Jimin said making Beomgyu shocked.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm a demon-"

"BACK AWAY!!" Beomgyu screamed standing up and backing away. "ELLIE COME HERE HE'S DANGEROUS! JUNGKOOK COME HERE TOO! If you're not a demon.."

Me and Jungkook shook our heads.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! STANDING WITH THE DEVIL'S SIDE?!" Beomgyu screamed again.

"Listen!" I said "He's not dangerous. He was born this way but he isn't dangerous! You're creaturist!"

"No I'm not!" He said.

"Yes you are!" I said.

"Guys wait... I'm not done.." Jimin said. "I'm a vampire-"

"HOLY COW HE'S VERY VERY DANGEROUS! GET AWAY FROM US AND DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU FREAKING H-"

"BEOMGYU!!" I screamed making him shut up. "He's helping me! He have helped me since the beginning. Or else I would be dead by now. He could've just taken the bracelet and run away but he didn't. He taught me. I'm the most powerful here if I know my powers. So why would he teach me powers so I could be stronger than him? I might kill him. He helps me because he trusts me, and I trust him. He's not dangerous!" I explained.

"But still he might kill you!" Beomgyu said.

I shook my head. "No!"

"Yes!" He said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Stop fighting!" Jimin said.

"Shut up demon!" Beomgyu said.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'm out of this dangerous room. We're surrounded with vampires thanks to Jimin and now we're around a vampire and demon. Wow very safe!" Beomgyu said ready to get out of the room. "Ellie come with me! It's too dangerous to be in here!"