23. Flirting

"So I have 2 rooms which I don't use" Zack said pointing at the rooms in his house. "You are four and there are 2 rooms so you have to share rooms. If you want someone can share with me" he said looking and winking at me.

I did say he was handsome.. but his personality sucks! He's so annoying! It's making me uncomfortable.

"I'll share room with Ellie" Jimin said and interwined our hands.

What is he trying to do?

Zack noticed our hands and looked at the both of us. "Okay then. Feel like home and goodnight!" He said and went up to his room.

Jimin released my hands.

"Why were you two holding hands?" Beomgyu whispered.

"Zack was flirting so Jimin held my hand as a 'She's not single, fuck off' sign. Right Jimin?" I said looking at Jimin and he nodded.

"Alright let's go up and sleep. We have work tomorrow." Jungkook said and we all nodded and went up to the rooms.

Once we entered the room, there was only one bed.

"One bed.. okay no problem we are used to sleep on the floor so I'll sleep on the floor" I said.

"No! We've slept on the floor enough! It's not good. We're sleeping on the bed. I mean it isn't the first time"

I started at him "Excuse me? Of course not! You sleep on the bed, I'm okay with the floor."

"No! There are no matress or carpet and the floor is cold. At least when we slept at the floor there it wasn't cold." He said.

I pouted "Fine! But build a pillow wall"

He smiled "Same sentence as last time"

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, thanks for the help. I hope Zack stops tomorrow."

"Yeah no problem. That's what friends do right?" He smiled.

"Yeah" I said "Also.. when we entered the house he whispered to me 'it'll be fun having you in this house!'"

"This guy is weird. Like I said before, he might be dangerous. And he might even be a vampire or demon." Jimin whispered so that no one would hear us.

"Hmm maybe" I said "I have a question. Why couldn't you resist my blood the day you umm.. yeah" I whispered back.

"Oh.." he started "your blood is better cause your the armilla owner. Your blood is the most delicious blood ever." He whispered again.

"Oh..." I mumbled to myself. I'm screwed! Fuck myself! If I knew this before I wouldn't dare to even look at Jimin.

"But you dare now?" He smirked "Why? What changed?" He started walking towards me.

I slowly started backing away until I hit the bed and fell on it. This moment reminds me of the day he bit my wrist and exposed himself.

I crawled back on the bed until bed back hit the wall. Shit!

He got up on the bed and crawled towards me then sat on my lap very close to me so that there were absolutely no space between us. He got really close to my face then tilted his head. "Remember the same moment? When I said 'I told I was a demon, but you never believed me'" He said whispering the word demon.

I bit my lower lip hard.

"Don't bite your lip, or else I'll lose control babygirl"

I immediately let go of my lip. I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my hands fast and pinned them to the wall. He got closer to my face so there was only 1 inch in between our faces.