21. Doing the plan

Ellie's P.O.V

I'm so done!

Beomgyu had been sitting in the corner away from Jimin while screaming.

"JIMIN IS A DEMON! JIMIN IS A DEMON! AAAAAAAA! YOU ARE PLANNING TO KILL US!! YOU UGLY SHIT THAT'S WHY YOU STICKED WITH US! PHSYCO!! YOU STALKED US AND STILL ARE TO KILL US YOU FREAKING PHSYCOPATH!!"

Jimin was literally so done! "You both have the same reaction. I'm not a phsyco okay?" Jimin said in my head.

I was also confused about her being his mom. Are we siblings? That's not even possible.

"Can I please continue my sentence?" Jimin asked while Jungkook was laughing.

"NO, DEMON!" Beomgyu screamed. "WHY ARE YOU TWO LIKE THAT?!?! YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME??!!! ELLIE, JUNGKOOK?!"

"Beomgyu, she's my mom-"

"SEE! YOU SAID IT AGAIN! IF SHE'S A DEMON THEN YOU'RE A DEMON!"

"Beomgyu, you don't have to be a demon if one of your parents are demons" I explained

"BUT HE MIGHT BE ONE!!!"

"SHE'S MY MOM'S FRIEND!" Jimin finally explained screaming for Beomgyu to shut up and hear.

"Oh.." Beomgyu said calming down "but how is she having a demon friend? Isn't she scared?"

"She didn't know! Me either! I just knew now that she's a demon." Jimin said probably lying.

Beomgyu looked at me, Jimin and Jungkook. "Alright whatever! So we are going to face the queen. Ellie you'll use your power right?" Beomgyu said

"I don't know if I'll use it though.. I don't know much" I said

"You started using your power for the first time this week so a new power might suddenly pop up and you'll find out about it" Jimin said in my head.

"Alright then let's eat and run away okay?" I said "food is life"

They chuckled then nodded.

We ate then it was time to face the queen.

Beomgyu knocked on the door and a guard came.

"Can we talk with the queen?" Beomgyu asked.

"Has she called you? No! You want to talk to her all together? Of course not!" The guard said.

"Oh oka-" Beomgyu was about to agree when I cut him off.

"He didn't mean it that way! It's not 'can we talk with the queen' it's 'we want to talk with the queen'" I said.

"You cannot!" The guard said.

"Oh yes we can! Take us to the queen!" I ordered.

"I can't!"

"Oh yes you can!"

"No-"

"I. Said. Take us to the queen!"

"I'll try telling her that you want to talk to her and if she agrees I'll tell you" he said.

"No! Take us now!" I said.

"I need her answer first!"

"Don't you know who I am, and what I can do to you?" I lied. I can't do a single shit!

His eyes widened "I'll take you to the queen right away!"

He called some guards and they held us on the way to the queen.

We entered the big hall.

"Why did you bring them without informing me?" The queen asked the guards with a stare that is deadly.

"It's my orders! Leave em alone!" I said.

She looked at me then back at them. "You may go!" She said and they left the room while closing the doors.

"Bow!" She ordered!

Jimin and Beomgyu was about to bow, but not Jungkook. I held Jimin's and Beomgyu's hand pulling them up so they won't bow.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked me.

"A person that her parents left her in the middle of the street and forgot about her. A person who has more responsibility than you to leave a child alone in the street. A person who can face her own problems without having guards and maids solving the problems instead. An independent person unlike you!" I said glaring at her while the guys was just watching us.

"How dare yo-" she tried saying but I cut her off.

"Who do you think you are? Huh?" I asked bravely.

"I'm your queen!" She said confidently.

"My queen?!" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She got silent for a second then said "demon's queen!". She looked at Jimin saying that.

"Demon's queen? You are more like dumb people's queen that think that all demons are dumb like those you see everyday. Smart demons live their own lives without queens cause queens are useless! What do you do? Make people's lives worse? You're not any better than any of us" I said again.

"Excuse me? Are you testing me?" She said.

"No! Get angry, I don't care! Now if you don't mind, we're getting out of here. Oh and I have 3 last words for you.." I said and got silent. I got my hand up and waved lightly. "Bye mother fucker!"

"GUARDS! GET THEM!!" She screamed.

Oh shit!