Chapter Two

Grace POV

I awoke to bright white lights and the overpowering scent of antiseptic. My guess as to where I am was a hospital but why am I here. I sat up and saw mom sat on one side with a tear stained face and James sat on the other side with a tear stained face. He was gripping onto my hand as if I was going somewhere.

" What happened? Why am I here?" I asked.

" Well me and you went to the park and you had pains in your chest but they were so bad you passed out. The doctor did some tests and she will be back soon to give us the results." James told me.

" Oh." Was all I could say.

" I'm sorry I ruined your day." I said. 

" Hey babe you didn't ruin my day. As long as you are okay then I'm fine. I will love you no matter what." He told me. I felt my heart melt. He was so caring and I just knew we were that type of couple that would be immortal.

" Um I've told Pete that you are in hospital and he said him and the guys are getting on the first plane here." Mom told me.

" Thanks mom." I said.

The door opened and a tall blonde nurse came in.

" Hello Grace. Its nice to see you awake. How are you feeling today?" She asked in a monotone voice.

" Better I guess." I told her. The nurse then said

" Well we have your test results back. I'm very sorry to tell you this but you have..."

Hi guys. Thanks for the reads and votes and comments they really mean a lot to me. Comment what you think she has and the person who is the closest or is correct will be mentioned at the end of next chapter.

- FallOutGirl19 -