Chapter Seventeen

-Last Days-

                     -A Day With Joe-

Grace POV
Joe and me walked outside and headed to the car. We walked into the car and began to drive off.

" Where are you taking me today Mr Trohman?"

" I am taking you to the cinema malady."

"What are we going to see sir?" I asked giggling at our silliness.

" We are going to see Frozen." (A/N I know this is no longer in the cinema but I couldn't think of any kids films.)

"Well sounds fun." I said.

" Yes it does."

We soon arrived at the cinema and climbed out of the car. As soon as we got out of the car I hoped on Joes back and he ran into the cinema with me holdimg onto his neck tightly so I didn't fall off. He lowered me from his back and placed me back onto the ground. Him and I walked over to the sweets. I took 5 bags of malteasers and a tub of popcorn and Joe had a massive bag of pick and mix. He had filled it with at least one of everything. We went over to pay and Joe took my sweets from me and layed them on the counter. The woman worked out the price of the sweets and tickets.

" That will be $45 please sir." (A/N I am not American so I have no idea how their currency works but I'm guessing this is a lot of money but correct me if I'm wrong)

Joe handed over the money to the woman. We then picked up our sweets and tickets and walked over to the screen room. We walked in and sat down in our seats and as soon as we sat down the film began. During the whole film I was placing bits of popcorn in Joes hair and he hadn't noticed.

Skip The Film

We walked out of the room and after consuming so much sugar both me and Joe were off our heads. We staggered out to the car. Joe began to drive as he was probably the most together one oit of us both. We were driving along the highway and I decided to stick my head out of the window. The breeze was invigorating. After a few minutes I pulled my head back in and closed my window. We soon arrived home and we both staggered into the house.

" Were back guys." I said my speech slurred.

" Are you fucking drunk?" Pete asked/shouted.

" Nope just high on sugar." I replied.

" Well go and sit on the sofa and rest and the same goes for you popcorn hair." Pete told Joe.

" Wait. Is there popcorn in my hair." Joe asked his stare drilling through ny soul.

" Yeah dude didn't you know." Pete told him.

" Was this your doing Wentz?" Joe asked me. 

" Maybe." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

" Your gonna get it." Joe said.

" She already got it last night with Patrick." Pete added.

Joe began to after me whilst picking the popcorn out of his hair and littering it all over the floor. As we were running aroumd the house I was singing 'Let It Go' at Joe but he didn't listen as he wouldn't let it go.

I ran all around downstairs and I decided I would run upstairs. Joe was right behind me but he still didn't catch me. We ran in and out of every room upstairs and I was determined to not let him catch me so I began to run downstairs. This would have ended well if I was able to control my feet. I tripped and fell down the last 6 stairs. I fell to the bottom of the stairs in a heap.

" Shit Grace are you okay. Do you need an ambulance? " Pete asked.

" No Pete I'm fine." I told him.

I stayed on the ground for about 5 minutes.

"Are you going to get up?" Pete asked me.

" Nope. I can't." I replied.

" Why not?" Pete asked.

" Because I am in a sugar enduced coma. That's why." I told Pete.

" Patrick come here and move your girlfriend and bring Andy as she'll be heavy after all those sweets she ate." Pete called out.

I heard footsteps and saw Patrick and Andy running down the stairs.

" Is she okay? What happened?" Patrick asked.

" I am fine and I fell down the stairs." I reasured Patrick.

" Oh so if she is fine why won't she get up." Andy asked.

" Well she is in a sugar enduced coma and I believe that our friend Joe is as well." Pete said pointing to Joe who is junping around the living room as if he was a fairy.

" Well then lets mover her to her bed and get this fairy to his bed." Patrick said.

I felt Patrick lift ne into his arms and he carried me up to my room bridal style and I saw Pete and Andy carrying Joe up the stairs as Joe was flapping his arms around like a fairy or a bird. Patrick then lay me on my bed and he sat next to my bed.

" Nighty night Patrick." I slurred.

" Night Grace." Patrick said and that was the last thing I remembered as my eyes got heavy and I fell into a sugar enduced sleep.

Hi guys. Hopefully this chapter was better than the last one. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -