Chapter Eighteen

-Last Days-
                      -A Day With Andy-
Grace POV
I woke up and saw Patricks adorable face next to mine. I didn't want to wake him so I quietly got out of bed and walked downstairs not caring that I am still in my batman onsie. I sat on the sofa in the living room. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I jumped of the sofa and assumed attack position. I then saw that it was only Patrick. 

" Its only me babe." He assured me.

" I I I knew that." I said acting as if nothing had happened.

" Of course you did. Anyway the guys are all up and are getting changed so don't go upstairs." Patrick told me.

" Okay. We could just sit here and cuddle." I said.

" I think that is a great plan." Patrick told me.

We both walked over to the sofa and he sat down first. He then scooped me up in his arms and lay me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my body and we sat like this for a while until we heard voices.

" Joe you were acting like a fairy last night." A voice said. I think it was Pete.

" No I wasn't." A voice argued back. It was Joe.

Then we saw Joe and Pete and Andy walking downstairs. 

" Joe by the way you were acting like a fairy I recorded you and put it on twitter. So many great replies." I told him.

" You did what." Joe said. He ran over to me and slung me over his shoulder.

" Nooooooo." I screamed as he walked me over to the pool. He threw me in. 

I decided to play a prank on them. I didn't resurface. I wanted to see their reactions.

" Is she okay. She hasn't come up yet." I heard a muffled voice say. I think it was Patrick.

Then I saw someone else jump into the water. I felt someones arms wrap around me and they pulled me out of the water. It was Pete.

"Shit. Grace are you okay." Pete asked.

" Tricked you." I said.

" You really are evil aren't you." Joe said.

"Well I am related to Pete." I said.

"Hey I'm not that evil!" Pete exclaimed. 

"Okay. Sorry bro." I said.

"i forgive you Grace." Pete said.

"Go and get cleaned up you two we have a fun day planned today Grace." Andy said.

"Okay." 

I ran upstairs and took off my soaked clothes and threw them in my wash basket. I walked over to my cupboard and got out my fall out boy shirt with their faces on (A/N in the image box) and my black jeans. I walked downstairs and as soon as i did Pete made a comment about my shirt. 

"So who are they. They look like a weird band."

"A band called fall out boy." I said. 

"Who are these fall out boys." Pete said. 

"One of the most amazing and influentual bands ever." I exclaimed.

"Well they look very handsome especially that one." He said pointing to himself. 

"Well personally I think this one looks better." I said pointing to Patrick. 

"Why are you pointing to us on a shirt?" Patrick said.