Chapter Twenty One

-Last Days-
                    - Goodbye My Love-

Grace POV
We applauded Brendon and I grabbed a chair and sat down.

I saw Patrick looking through his pockets like he had lost something.

" Are you okay?" I asked him.

" Yes. I'll be back in a second. Can you two look after her please?" Patrick asked Brendon and Hayley.

They both nodded and Patrick ran in the direction of the car.

" I'm just gonna go to the pond." I told Hayley and Brendon.

" Okay be careful." Hayley told me.

" I know I'm not five." I joked.

" We know that but Patrick would kill us if anything happened to you." Brendon explained.

I nodded and walked over to the pond.

I watched as the ducks and swans swam freely around the vast pond. I wish I could be them, swimming freely without a care for anything.

As I was watching the ducks and swans a shooting and agonising pain shot through my whole body. I fell to the ground in agony. I saw Hayley and Brendon running over to me.

Suddenly I lost control of my body and the next thing I knew I was shaking around on the floor. I was having a seizure. Hayley grabbed my left arm and Brendon grabbed my right arm to try and stop me from moving. I saw Patrick walking over. Brendon began to call him.

" No stop. I don't want to ruin his day. I have already ruined his life cus I'm so fucked up." I said tears falling from my face.

I felt my eyes begin to close and I saw Patrick running over to me.

" Goodbye my love." I said as I felt myself slipping away.

Hi guys sorry this is so short but I wanted to get this chapter written. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -