Chapter Five

Pete POV

I left my sisters room with the guys and mom.

" I'm gonna go home now and sort some things out." My mom told us.

" Okay mom. I love you. Bye." I said hugging mom. She then left us alone in the corridor outside of Graces room.

" I think its time we pay this James a visit. Don't you." I said clenching my fists. " Pete I don't think that is wise. He may become aggressive and we don't know how strong he is or if he has strong friends." Patrick said trying to talk me out of it. Joe and Andy didn't care they were with me.

" Guys I'll stay here and watch Grace and if she wakes up and you guys are still gone I'll tell her where you all went." Patrick said. We all agreed. We left Patrick and went to find James. I remember where he lives as mom had told me if I ever wanted to talk to him about caring for my sister to go amd visit him. I never did as I thought I could trust him and Grace told me not to bother so I didn't as I didn't want upset Grace. If there was one thing I didn't want to do in life that was to upset Grace. She is my everything. The only reason I am still alive today is Grace. She has seen me at my worst and I've seen her at her worst. I am just grateful that we stuck together through all we have gone through.

Once we arrived at his house we all got out of the car and I walked up to his door followed by the guys. I knocked on the door. He opened the door and as he did his facial expression was scared.

" Wh wh who are you?" He asked us.

" Your worst nightmare." I told him.

" Can we come in. I would love to chat to you about my sister." I said.

" Who's that?" He asked clueless.

" Grace." I replied.

" Oh you mean the weirdo with cancer. I hated her. It was all an act see I pretended to love her so she didn't feel so lonely. She was so ugly I don't understand how anyone would love anyone so ugly." He said slyly. I saw red. I grabbed him by his throat and slammed him into a wall. I repeatedly hit him in the stomach and face. He was begging for me to let him go. I let him go and he punched me in the face. Andy punched him in the face and Joe kneed him in the crotch. He keeled over in pain. We walked to the door Joe then Andy and me last.

" Don't you ever f**k with my sister again or I will put you in hospital. Understood." I shouted at him.

" Understood." He replied weakly. I slammed his door shut and walked into the car.

" That felt so good." I said.

" Yep it did." Joe said.

" I can't believe what he said about Grace. What has she ever done to him. She is.the kimdest person I have ever met." Andy said.

" Well we have warned him so let's hope he takes the warning." I said. I got into the drivers seat and Joe was in the passenger seat and Andy was in the back. When we arrived at the hospital what I saw shattered my heart.

Hi guys. What do you think has upset Pete so much. Person who guesses correctly will be mentioned in the next chapter. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -