Chapter Nineteen

-Last Days-
                    - A Day With Pete-

Grace POV

I woke up and realised that I was another day closer to death. I decided to ignore the negative thoughts and think of the positve day I would have with Pete. I changed into my black leggings and paramore t-shirt. I trudged downstairs and I was met by all of the guys sat on the sofa watching adventure time.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey" Was the reply I got from them all.

"What are we doing today Peter." I asked being cheeky and purposely annoying Pete by calling him Peter.

"One don't call me Peter and two we are all first going to the hospital to collect your new medication and then you and me are spending the afternoon and evening at a fairground but not just any fairground but the exact same one we went to when we were young." Pete said sounding extremely excited.

"That sounds amazing other than the hospital part. Thanks Pete." I said smirking.

"Can't you let that go?" Pete asked me.

"No I can't big bro." I replied.

"Let's go and get your meds." Pete told me.

"NO!" I said acting like a five year old.

Pete picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I hit my fists against his back but it was to no avail as he carried me like that to the car.

"Now are you going to do as your told." Pete asked me in a babyish voice.

"Yes petey wetey." I replied with an even more babyish voice.

We all got in the car and took the long and boring drive to hospital. When we arrived we walked through the automatic doors and then we had finally arrived in hell. We all walked over to the reception desk.

"We are here to collect Miss Grace Wentz's medication." Pete told the woman at the reception desk.

"Yes. Doctor Wright would like to discuss something with Grace on her own if that isn't a bother." The lady told us.

"That is fine. When does he want to talk to me?" I asked the woman.

"Now. If that isn't a problem." The woman said.

"Okay. It isn't a problem is it guys?" I asked.

"No of course not. Carry on." Pete told me on behalf of the others who were busy getting drinks from the vending machine and messing around.

"Follow me dear." The reception desk woman told me.

I followed the woman and she brought me outside of a consultation room. She knocked on the door and a burly looking doctor came out of the room.

"Miss Wentz it is a pleasure to see you again and looking so well." Doctor Wright told me. I knew he was lying because I have cancer and I will never look well ever again.

"Come in Miss Wentz." Doctor Wright told me.

I walked into the room and I wwas met by the smell of antisceptic and happy recovery posters reminding me of the inevitable death that was to come for me.

"Hello Miss Wentz have a seat." Doctor Wright told me.

I sat down.

"Call me Grace please." I asked Doctor Wright.

"Well call me Gary." Doctor Wright asked me.

"Okay Gary. Why did you call me in here? I thought i was only collecting my medication." I asked Gary.