Chapter Thirteen

Grace POV

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a white room. Great not only am I in hospital I am in a room with 4 strange guys staring at me.

" Thank god your okay." One of them said. He had short black hair.

" I am so glad your awake babe." A guy with dirty blonde hair said.

" Um who the hell are you guys." I asked feeling very confused.

" I'm your brother. He's your boyfriend. These two are you best friends." The black haired one told me. Pointing to three men.

" No my boyfriend is James and I've never had friends or a brother. I think I would have remembered if I did."

The blonde haired one and the black haired one began to cry and the guy with curley black hair and the guy with a ginger beard and lots of tattoos hugged them.

I saw the door open and a doctor came in.

" She can't remember any of us." The black haired one said still on tears.

" She may have mild amnesia. She will soon recover but you may be able to get her to remember you all with a significant memory." The doctor told us.

" It's worth a try." The blonde haired one said through his tears.

"I think I know something that might work." The blonde one said.

" Its worth a try I guess." The black haired one told the blonde haired one.

"Remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend and after you said yes we kissed just like this." The blonde haired one pressed his lips onto mine.

I slapped him in his face.

" I have a boyfriend you a**hole." I told him. He held his face in pain.

" I may be able to try one last time and of this doesn't work I don't know what will." The blonde haired one said.

"Have you ever wanted to disappear?

And join a monastery

Go out and preach on Manic Street?

Who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger

On a passenger plane? (Passenger plane)

Permanent jet lag

Please take me back (Please take me back)

Please take me back

I'm a stray dog sick

Please let me in (Please let me in)

The mad key's tripping 

singing vows before we exchange smoke rings

Give me a pen

Call me 

Mr. Benzedrine

But don't let the doctor in 

I wanna blow off steam and

Call me

Mr. Benzedrine (Mr. Benzedrine)

But don't let the doctor

Don't let the doctor in

It feels like fourteen carats but no clarity

When I look at the man who would be king

The man who would be king

Goes to the desert the same war his dad rehearsed

Came back with flags on coffins and said

We won, oh we won

Permanent jet lag

Please take me back (Please take me back)

Please take me back

I'm a stray dog sick

Please let me in (Please let me in)

The mad key's tripping 

singing vows before we exchange smoke rings

Give me a pen

Call me 

Mr. Benzedrine

But don't let the doctor in 

I wanna blow off steam and

Call me

Mr. Benzedrine (Mr. Benzedrine)

But don't let the doctor

Don't let the doctor in

Ba ba ba ba benzedrine

Bla bla bla benzedrine

Ba ba ba ba ba benzedrine ah

Ba ba ba ba benzedrine

Bla bla bla benzedrine

Ba ba ba ba ba benzedrine ah

Only one book really matters 

The rest of the proof is on the television, on the...

Call me 

Mr. Benzedrine

But don't let the doctor in 

I wanna blow off steam

Call me

Mr. Benzedrine (Mr. Benzedrine)

But don't let the doctor

Don't let the doctor in

Have you ever wanted to disappear?"

The blonde one sang and the rest tapped a beat on their thighs.

I felt everything begin to flood back.

" Pete. Patrick. Andy. Joe. God I've missed you all. Patrick what happened to your face." I asked stroking his cheek that had a hand mark on it.

" Oh um it doesn't matter." He said.

" It does. If I ever see the person who did that." I said getting pissed off.

" It was you. You didn't remember us so I kissed you to try and get you to remember but you thought you were still going out with James so you slapped me and told me you had a boyfriend and then you called me an a**hole." I began to cry.

" Oh god. Patrick I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you. I understand if you want to break up with me." I told tears falling down my face.

" Why would you think I wpuld want to hreak up with you. I would die without you. You and the guys are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Patrick told me as he wiped away my tears and hugged me tightly.

" Can I get out of here. I hate this room it reminds me of everything that's happened." I said.

" Yeah let me go find a doctor." Pete said. " Thanks big bro." I told him.

" No problem little sis."

Pete then walked off to go and find a doctor. 

Pete soon came back with a doctor. Me and the guys were waiting to see if I could leave.

" Grace you...

Hi guys. What do you think the doctor will say comment what you think. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -