Chapter Nine

Grace POV

I woke up on the sofa and I saw I was the only one awake. I untangled myself from Patricks strong grip and walked up into my room. I remembered what the doctor had said about only having 5 weeks left to live. Why not live them to the fullest. I began writing out what I was gonna do. The list read:

Week One - With all of Fall Out Boy

Concert

Week Two - With Joe

Cinema

Week Three - With Andy

Learn to play the drums

Week Four - With Patrick

Buy ice cream and sit at the park

Week Five - With Pete

Meet Paramore and Panic! At the disco

Celebrate last days of life with a party

I heard my door open and I saw Pete.

" What you doing?" He asked me.

" Oh it's nothing. Really. Don't worry about it" I told him. He ignored me and walked over to the list. He read through it and he began to cry. There were only a few times I had seen my brother cry and this was one of the exceptions.

" I just realised that in a few weeks you wont be here anymore." Pete said now in floods of tears.

" I will. I will always be with you in here." I poked his chest where his heart is.

" Yeah but it won't be the same without you." Pete said tears still pouring from his eyes.

" I will miss you all so much and it won't be the same without you guy either. It won't be the same without any of you. You have all helped me through so.much and I can't thank you enough." We hugged each other and I wiped away his tears. We walked downstairs and saw all the guys awake.

" We were worried about where you two had gone." Patrick said.

" We were upstairs having a chat." I told them. I gave them a face telling them not to ask about the chat and they all acknowledged that and left it there.

" What are we gonna do on this fine Sunday morning." I asked.

" We could read your note." Pete said.

" What note?" Patrick asked getting worried.

" This note." I said placing the note on the table. The guys read it.

" Is that all you want to do." Pete asked.

" Well its all my body will allow me to do. With my lungs not being lungs I can't do much else." I said sad that I couldn't spend my last days with them in a better way.

"Then we all agree what this is the plan we will take. Starting tomorrow until next Sunday we will do small concerts around here but on one condition." Pete said.

" Which is?" I asked.

" You have to perform at least one song with us." Pete said.

" I would ruin the concert and upset the fans." I told the guys.

" No you wouldn't you either do the shows with us or we don't do the shows" Pete said.

" Okay but only a few songs. I don't want to wear myself out this early." I told them.

" Okay then it is sorted. Let me tell twitter about this and start sorting venues and tickets." Pete told us. Pere then walked off into his room to organise the concerts.