Chapter Fourteen

I am no longer starring curse words. I can't be bothered. Sorry if anyone is offended.

Grace POV

"Grace you will be able to leave just after I have told you this important information. Your cancer has spread from your lungs to all around your body. We are so sorry but there is nothing we can do for you. All you can do is take your medication so you can live for as long as you can. You have around a week or two left until you know." The doctor told us.

I saw Pete and Patrick crying into each others arms and Joe and Andy were crying. I felt tears begin to fall from my eyes.

"I... I... is this all you need?" I stuttered.

" Yes. Again I am so sorry." He told me. I nodded and he then walked out of the room.

I pulled all of the guys into a big group hug.

" It's all gonna be okay. We can get through this." I told them trying to stop my tears but failing.

" No we can't. We can't stop or control this. It's inevitable." Pete told me.

" I guess. Guys I'm so sorry. I've ruined your lives." I said.

" That's bullshit. You are the best thing that has happened to us all. You have not ruined our lives. Never ever think that." Patrick said.

" Thanks guys. Do you mind leaving so I can get changed?" I asked.

" No not at all." Andy said.

The guys then walked out and I began to put on my clothes.

When I was done I picked up all of my things and walked out of my room to meet the guys. I walked to the reception and met up with the guys. We walked outside and got into the car and drove home in complete silence.

I guess we were all grasping the fact that I will die in a matter of days. I need to live life to the fullest now.

Hi guys. Sorry about how long it has been since I last updated. Sorry its short but the next chapter should be longer. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -