Chapter Seven

Patrick POV

As soon as Pete said yes I was so excited.

" Can I go and see her?" I asked Pete.

" Yeah just please go easy on her she is probably still in shock."

I stood up and walked into her room and what I saw shocked me. She was getting her top on.

" AGHH PATRICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " She screamed at me.

" I uh." I said before running out of her room my face redder than a tomato.

" What happened?" Pete asked me.

" She was um getting changed." I said my face going redder if that was possible.

"Oh sh*t. I forgot about that." Pete said. Grace then emerged ,fully dressed, from her room. She stared at me and then walked over to Pete.

" Are we gonna go home or what?" She said. We all left the hospital and got into Petes car. Me and Andy and Joe were in the back and Grace and Pete were in the front. I guess what happened has completely screwed up any chances of her liking me in the slightest. We finally arrived home after what felt like forever. We all went inside and Grace went upstairs. I look over at Pete and he mouthed

'Go for it'

I smiled at him and walked up to her room. I knocked on her door and her voice from behind the door said

"Come in."

I walked in and as soon as she saw me she was shocked that I was in her room.

" Um I'm sorry about earlier." I said to her.

" Oh no it's fine. You didn't mean anything by it so its fine." She told me smiling that sweet smile at me. Gosh its killing me.

" Um Grace I was wondering if you maybe. You know. Maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I ask her. Her face is plastered with a look of shock.

" I..."

Hi guys. I'm sorry its short bit I'm so tired. Well done to @knightgirlsarah for guessing correctly. Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments. I enjoy reading all of the comments. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -