Chapter Fifteen

There is some sexual scenes in this chapter they aren't to bad but if you don't like this then you can skip to the next chapter.

Grace POV

We soon arrived at the home. We all walked in and sat on the sofa in complete silence. This silence lasted for a while before I decided to speak up.

" Um I know this is hard but we will get through this." I said not know what else to say. No one said anything. They didn't even flinch.

" I had an idea. Tomorrow I could hang out with Joe then the day after with Andy then the day after that with Patrick and then the day after that with Pete." I said.

" Sound like a good idea. Right." Patrick finally said.

" Yeah." The others agreed.

" Cool. Well I'm gonna go and get some rest. I'll see you all in the morning." I said.

" I'll join you." Patrick said.

" I'm gonna go to sleep as well." Pete said.

" Me too." Andy said.

" Same here." Joe said.

We all walked upstairs and we all went into our rooms. Well all except Patrick. He decided that my room is his room.

" Patrick can you leave while I get changed please." I asked.

" Of course babe. I need to go and talk to Pete. I'll be back soon babe."

"Okay babe. See you in a bit." I said.

Patrick POV

I left Graces room and walked over to Petes door. I felt really panicky. What if Pete hated me for this. Oh god what if Grace hated me for this. I plucked up the courage to knock on Petes door.

" Yes." Pete said.

" Can I come in." I asked.

" Yes dude." Pete replied.

I walked in and he looked at me in a strange way.

" What's up?" He asked me.

" Can I ask you a question about Grace."

"Yes of course dude." Pete said.

" Do you think if Grace wants to we could you know." I asked.

" Only if Grace wants to and if you hirt Grace I will make sure that you never have kids ever." Pete said getting fatherly.

" I understand and I would never ever dream of hurt Grace." I said.

" Good. Well go and have fun dont be to loud and remember use protection."

"I know." I said and walked out of Petes room and walked into my room. I got what I needed and walked towards Graces room.

" Can I come in babe?" I asked.

" Yes come in." Grace replied.

I walked in and I saw Grace sat on her bed in her Pj's. I closed the door and sat on the bed with her.

"Can I ask you a question and I won't be upset if you say no. I don't want to pressure you."

"Of course you can ask me a question." Grace said.

" Do you maybe want to you know with me? If you don't it doesn't matter I wont min..." I was cut off by Grace pressing her soft lips on mine.

" Is that a yes?"

" Of course babe. One thing. Do you have protection?" Grace asked.

" Yes I do."

Grace POV -The sexual stuff starts here.

" Yes I do" He said.

" Okay. This is um my first time." I told him.

" I'll go gentle babe don't worry and if it hurts then tell me okay." I nodded.

He played with the hem of my PJ top. I nodded and he gently pulled it off. I pulled his top off and he pulled me into a deep kiss. Whilst we were entranced in the kiss he had taken my PJ bottoms off and I had taken his off. We were left laying in just our underwear.

" Are you sure you still want to go through with this. You can tell me to stop now and I'll respect your decision completely." He said.

" I'm sure. I'll tell you if I'm not fine."

He gets to the clasp of my bra and looks at me for consent. I nod and he swiftly unclasps my bra throwing it somewhere. He then got to my underwear and we carried on from there.

Time Lapse

We lay next to each other breathlessly.

" That was great babe. Thanks. I love you." I told him.

" Yeah. I love you too babe. Let's get some rest now." He told me. I nodded.

He snakes his arms around me and I was wrapped in his protective grip once again. I fell asleep safely in his arms.

Hi guys. I know I haven't updated in a while as I've been busy with a production at school but after Thursday everything should be back to normal. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -