Chapter Eleven

Grace POV

We arrived at the venue and the guys walked on ahead. I grabbed my jacket from the car and walked the the door backstage. I was suddenly stopped.

" Excuse me miss but you have to wait in line like the others." The security guard said.

" I'm Pete's sister." I told him.

" How many times have I heard that before." The security guard said with a tone. I then heard a voice from inside the building.

" Grace. Where are you?" Pete was asking.

" Pete I'm here." I said. The guard then grabbed me and began to push me outside. I tried to get free but his grip was too strong. I felt tears slip from my eyes as his grip tightened.

" GET OFF OF HER NOW!" I heard Pete shout at the security guard. The guard let go of me and Pete ran over to me.

" Grace are you okay?" Pete asked worried.

" Yeah I'm fine just a bit sore." I said wiping away my tears. Pete led me into the building.

" I will make sure he is fired for this." Pete told me.

" You don't need to do that. The guy was just doing his job." I tried to tell Pete.

" Yes but he hurt you." Pete said.

I gave up on trying to argue as I knew Pete would win. We walked into their dressing room and as soon as the guys saw the hand marks on my arms they got worried.

" Pete what have you done? " Patrick asked sounding angry.

" It wasn't Pete it was the security guard." I said.

" He will be fired." The guys all said. I decided not to argue.

" Guys you are on in five." A crew member walked in and told us.

" So Grace I will lead you on stage and you will sing Rat A Tat. You'll sing Courtneys part." Pete told me. I just nodded.

"Guys your on now" The same crew member came in and told us.

" Good luck." I said.

" Thanks" The guys all said as they grabbed their instruments. They ran out of the dressing room and on stage. I could hear from in here. They were amazing like usual.

As soon as I go on stage I will ruin it.

Everyone will hate me.

The guys will lose fans cus of me.

I was brought back to the real world and away from my thoughts when Pete walked in.

" Your on and don't worry you'll be amazing." He said.

" Thanks."

He led me on stage and I heard an applause.

" This is my sister Grace. She is absolutely amazing and brave especially with what she is going through at the moment. Grace you are my rock and I love you so much." Pete said whilst hugging me. The crowd awwed and the guys began to play the start of Rat A Tat.

Me:

It's Grace, bitch

Rat a tat tat

Rat a tat tat tat hey

No thesis existed for burning cities down at such a rampant rate

No graphics and no fucking Powerpoint presentation

So they just DIY'd that shit and they built their own bombs

She's his suicide blond, she's number than gold