Chapter Eight

Grace POV

I heard my door open and saw Patrick. He apologised for earlier and then he asked me something I had been waiting for him to ask me for a while.

" Um Grace I was wondering if you maybe. You know. Maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

" I uh. Yes of course I would Patrick. I have loved for ages." I told him. He sat on my bed with me and then he lent in and kissed me. Our lips moulded together like they were made for each other and then he pulled away out of breath.

" Oh gosh I was horrible. I'm sor..." He cut me off by pressing his soft plump lips against mine again and it shut me right up. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw it was Pete.

" I uh. I'm sorry Pete. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I'm sorry. I've failed you Pete." I said feeling sad that I had upset and failed Pete.

"No you haven't failed me in fact it was me who told Patrick to go for it. I could see he liked you. I'm more than happy for you two and I'm glad you are with Pattycakes here instead of that a**hole ex of yours." Pete told me. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"I'm glad you accept my decision." I told him.

" Hey your in good hands with Pattycakes." Pete said.

" Can you not call me Pattycakes please Pete." Patrick told Pete but Pete ignored him much to Patricks dislike.

" Okay. I'm sorry Pattycakes." Pete said. Patricks face burned red with anger.

" Oh both of you stop it. I would like you two to still be friends at the end of this day. Pete stop calling Patrick pattycakes and Patrick please calm down and don't let it get to you." The both nodded. Pete me and Patrick all walked downstairs to Andy and Joe. Me and Patrick were holding hands and as soon as Joe and Andy saw they stared at us.

" Helloooo is anything wrong? " I asked.

" Nope I think its cute you two are together." Andy and Joe said.

I sat on the sofa with them and cuddled into Pete but Patrick got jealous so he cuddled into me too. We decided to watch a film. I can't remember what we watched but all I know is that it was so boring I soon found myself drifting into a deep sleep. 

Hi guys. What do you think about Patrick and Grace comment below what you think. Thanks for all the read and votes and comments. I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your lovely comments. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -