Chapter Sixteen

Grace POV
I awoke wrapped safely in Patricks arms. I tried to unravel myself from his grip without waking Patrick but sadly I failed.

" Hey babe." Patrick said in his deep morning voice. He pecked my lips.

" Hey. Last night was amazing. Thanks Trick."

"No problem babe. "

He moved his arms and I climbed out of bed. I picked up my clothes from the floor and placed them in my wash basket. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my black skinny jeans a panic at the disco top and my black converse.

" God babe you look stunning." Patrick said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

" Trick please put some clothes on and then we can go downstairs to the guys." I asked Patrick.

He picked up his clothes from last night and flung them on. We both sorted our hair out and walked downstairs together. When we got in the living room all eyes were on us both.

" You two have fun last night?" Pete asked. 

" I uh. I'm sorry Pete I understand if you hate me. I understand if you want to kick me out." I said expecting the worst.

" Grace, Patrick asked me for permission and even if you upset me I would never want to get rid of you. Your my sister, my family, I could never do that to family."

"Go Patrick." Andy said high fiving Patrick.

"Patrick finally put that in use." Joe said giving Patrick a bro hug.

Patrick and my faces both went as red as a tomato.

" Guys shut uo you're embarrassing my sister and Pattycakes." Pete said.

" Okay Pete." Andy and Joe said.

" Well who am I spending today with?" I asked.

" You're spending today with me and my fuzzy hair." Joe told me.

" YAY!" I exclaimed messing with Joes hair.

Sorry for the short chapter but hopefully they will get longer. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -