Chapter Four

Grace POV

I heard the door open and there in the doorway stood mom. As soon as she saw my tear stained face and the fact that I was the only one in the room she figured something must have happened between me and James. She came over to me and hugged me tightly.

" He left me." I said sobbing into her shoulder.

" He left me and said he couldn't cope. He doesn't have to cope." I said still sobbing uncontrollably in moms shoulder leaving tears stains all down her top.

" He just got up and left. I'm never going to see him again and it's all my fault."

" Hey. Darling it was never your fault. He was too stuck up to realise some things in life aren't about him. Don't you ever blame yourself for his selfishness." Mom said wiping away my tears from my eyes. I weakly smiled at her. She weakly smiled back at me. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up at the doorway and saw Pete and the guys. I felt a smile burst onto my face.

" Pete!!!!!!" I shouted at him. I got off the bed, ran up to him and engulfed him in a massive hug.

" How long have you been there for?" I asked Pete.

" Long enough to hear that your boyfriend just broke up with you." Pete said pissed off with James.

" He said he couldn't cope. He doesn't have to f***ng cope though." I said tears falling down my face again.

" Watch your language Grace." Mom told me.

" I think she has the right to be angry. Don't you?" Pete told our mom. She nodded.

" How are you feeling Grace?" Pete asked.

" Besides the terminal cancer, alright I guess." I told him a little sarcastic.

" Hey the doctors said they can control the cancer so try not to worry. I know its hard but we will make it through." Pete said trying to make me feel better.

"One thats bulls**t they can't control the cancer it won't work, two you don't know what how it feels and finally three like what James said and what you need to know is I WILL DIE. IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT AT ALL. YOU ALL MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP LEAVE LIKE JAMES DID." I shouted the last part. The look on Petes face changed from being angry at James to being sad because of me. I saw the guys looking shocked at my outburst as well.

"Pete. I'm so sorry the stress it just got to me. I didn't mean it." I apologised.

" Hey its okay Grace. I know how hard stress is to cope with but you have to deal with it better than I did." Pete told me. I saw his face drop as he remembered what had happened and what he did.

" Were all her for you two. I think its best if we let Grace get some rest. We'll still all be here when you wake up." Patrick said from behind Pete.

" Alright I'll see you guys in a bit." I said. They all left and I lay down on the bed. I was at a battle with my thoughts and fell straight asleep pondering one thought.

What happens after I die?

Hi guys. 1 millon points and a mention in the next chapter for whoever gets the reference that was hidden in the chapter. Thanks for the reads, votes and comments they mean so much to me. It makes me feel so happy that you guys enjoy my writing I never thought anyone would. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -