Chapter Ten

Grace POV

I woke up to see I was still wrapped in Patricks protective grip. I unwrapped myself trying not to wake him but I failed at that.

" Morning babe." He said in his sexy morning voice.

" Morning." I said stretching out my arms and yawning.

" Where are you going?" Patrick asked me.

" To go and shower and have my meds." I told him.

" Aww don't be gone to long." Patrick whined.

" Okay." I said.

" Okay." He said.

I walked out of his room and into my room. I took my pills that were on my bedside cabinet. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. I walked into my en suite bathroom and turned on the shower. I showered and wrapped myself in my towel. I walked into my room and saw Patrick sat on my bed. I screamed and almost dropped my towel.

" Don't scare me like that. I nearly dropped my towel." I said to Patrick.

" That was what I was hoping for." He said smirking.

" Get out and let me get changed." I said to him sternly. He quickly walked out of my room closing the door behind himself. What had gotten into Patrick? He was never this sexual normally. What has Pete done to him?

I got changed and walked downstairs to see all the guys sat on the sofa looking fed up.

" What's wrong?" I asked them all.

"Were all bored." They said in unison.

" Well then lets watch T.V." I said. I sat on the sofa in between Pete and Patrick. We turned on the T.V and saw that adventure time was on. We watched adventure time for about 3 hours. I looked at the time. It was 2 in the afternoon.

" Guys you need lunch." I exclaimed jumping off the sofa. I felt an arm grab me back onto the sofa.

" Stay here" Patrick said.

" I need to get lunch Trick I'll be back in a second." I told him. I got off the sofa and brought the guys a bag of doritos and a sandwich each. They all thanked me.

" What are you eating?" Pete asked me.

" Nothing. I'm not hungry." I told the guys. " You need to eat something Grace." Pete told me.

I took one of his doritos and ate it.

" Better." I said sassily.

" Much but you need to eat more." Pete said. I stole a handful of his crisps.

" Better." I said.

" Much." He told me. I snuggled into his side and carried on watching the T.V.

" Guys we need to get ready for the show." I said. I turned the T.V off and all the guys and I walked up the stairs and into our rooms. I changed my top into my lacey black vest top and I put on my black heeled boots and I kept my skinny jeans on. When I walked downstairs I saw that all the guys had been waitimg for me.

" Sorry I took so long. Were you all waiting on me." I apologised.

" No its okay and it was totally worth waiting for babe." Patrick said picking me up and kissing me on the cheek. He then lightly placed me on the ground.

"Lets go." Pete said and we all walked out of the house and prepared to go to the concert. This was gonna be a fun night.

Hi guys. Sorry this chapter is rubbish. I currently have writers block. The chapters will get better. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -