Chapter Twelve

Grace POV

-The Next Day-

We were all at the venue again for the second day of 5. It was decided that I would sing 20 dollar nose bleed with the guys. I would sing Brendon's parts and Patrick would sing his parts.

I was sat waiting for the guys to get changed in the room next to me

I suddenly remembered I needed my tablets. I took them out of my bag and swallowed them. They taste vile.

I was sat in the dressing room and suddenly a crew member came in but it was none other than the security guard who grabbed me yesterday.

" Guys you're on in ten." He shouted so the guys could hear him.

He began to walk closer to me.

" Look I'm so sorry about yesterday." He said.

" I know you said yesterday. Can't you just leave me alone." I said almost pleading.

" Not until you know how sorry I am." He stepped closer with each word. He got so close I was forced to the wall with no escape.

" I am so very sorry. Let me make it up to you." I was about to scream when he put his hand over my mouth.

" Now now there is no need to do that. You should know not to threaten people. Naughty girl you will need to be punished." He said creepily. I bit his hand and he pulled it off my mouth and slapped me hard. He used his other hand to pin me against the wall.

"Get off me you f***ing physco." I shouted at him. He started to grab and feel at my body. Suddenly the door flung open and I saw a very pissed off Pete walk in. He grabbed the security guard , not scared that the guy was almost a foot taller than him, he then threw him to the ground. I slid down the wall shaking in fear. Patrick ran over to me and wrapped me in a hug which I accepted. Andy and Joe were stood in the doorway still in shock after what happened.

Pete was still on the floor hitting the guy.

"Don't you ever touch my sister you f***ing freak. If I ever see you again you will wish you were never born. People like you disgust me. My sister has enough to deal with so she doesn't need to be dealing with a freak like you." Pete said as he continued to hit the guy repeated in the face. Another crew member came in.

" How the hell did he get in. He was banned from ever returning here." The guy said. He walked over and lead the security guard away. Before the crew member left he told us

"5 minutes till you're on guys."

He then left dragging the freak away with him.

" Grace are you okay?" Pete asked me rubbing my back soothingly.

" I'm a little shaken up but I'll still be able to perform." I told him.

" Are you sure?" Pete asked.

" YES OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT WOULD I." I suddenly realised that I just shouted at him for no reason.

" Pete I'm sorry. The stress of everything just got to me." I said feeling bad.

" Its okay I understand. Hopefully you won't have to deal with that a**hole ever again." Pete told me. I went over to him and hugged him tightly.

" Lets get that covered up." Pete said looking at the hand mark on my face. I just nodded. He sat me on the sofa and put some make up on my face.

" All done. Now remember that it is the last song that we are doing together." Pete told me. I nodded. The crew member ,who came in earlier, walked in and said