Happy Epilogue

A Year Since Graces Death

Patrick POV
We all woke up and got oursleves prepared for the day ahead. The day to remember Graces short but well lived life.

Time Skip To An Hour Before The Remembrance Concert

Me and the guys were running around making sure everyone was ready.

I called in all the bands including the guys just to make sure we all knew what we were doing.

" Right first an intro by Pete then Panic perform then Paramore perform then MCR perform and finally we come on and then everyone comes on and we have a two minute silence for Grace. Understood? " I asked.

" Yep." Everyone said.

" Lets go."

Pete walked out and began.

" Now not many of you would have know or met Grace but she left a mark on all who met her. She was an inspiration to all and even when she was ill she still put people first. She was so considerate. I just wish that her time was longer but everyone has their time and I guess it was Graces time. Let's introduce Panic at the disco so we can get this show started." Pete said as he walked off.

Panic walked on and played
Northern Downpour
Always
The End Of All Things

The crowd was so excited. They walked off stage and Paramore walked on and played
Misguided Ghosts
Last Hope
The Only Exception

Paramore then walked off and My Chemical Romance walked on and the crowd burst into cries of happiness.
They played
Welcome To The Black Parade
I'm Not Okay
Ghost Of You
Cancer

When they had finished the crowd was so happy that for one night they had pushed aside their differences and did this for a fan.

As soon as My Chemical Romance had walked offstage me and the guys walked on and performed
Centuries
Thanks For The Memories
Miss Missing You
What A Catch Donnie

When we finished every band walked onstage.

" We would like you all to be silent for two minutes in respect of Grace. Thanks." I asked.

The whole crowd stayed quiet for the two minutes.

" Thanks for all being here today. Thanks for all being so respectful of Grace. Goodbye guys." Pete said and all of us walked backstage.

" That was an amazing show by all of you guys. Thanks for making time to come here today and remember Grace one year on from her tragic death. It has been a tough time but with you all we've been able to get over this so thanks." Pete said.

We all left the venue but before going home we stopped at Graces grave.

We all circled around Graces grave.

" Its been a whole year since you've been gone but it feels like an eternity. We all miss you so much but I guess when its your time you can't change that. I just miss missing you Grace and I wish I could bring you back. All good things must come to an end but some things come to an end to soon just like your life. I miss you Grace. Goodbye Grace." Pete said.

Hi guys. That was the happy epilogue I hope you all enjoyed it. All that is left now is the sad epilogue and then this book is done. Stay awesome.

- FallOutGirl19 -