Chapter Twenty

-Last Days-
                     -A Day With Patrick-

Grace POV
I woke up wrapped up in Patricks protective grip.

I tried to get free but his grip was too strong.

" Trick can you let me go please babe?" I asked Patrick sweetly.

" Oh god sorry babe." Patrick said in his dreamy morning voice as he unwrapped his arms from my body.

"Its okay trick." I told him.

I got out of bed and began to walk over the wardrobe when suddenly I tripped over Patricks shirt. I fell and hit the ground with a loud bang.

"Grace are you okay?" Patrick asked worriedly.

" Yeah. Owwww." I said feeling a pain in my head.

I suddenly heard footsteps running to the room and the door was swung open and in came Pete, Joe and Andy.

"Grace are you okay?" Pete asked rushing to my side.

" I'm fine I just fell over a shirt." I said sitting up.

" Slowly sit up. You don't want to cause more pain." Andy said.

" Whose shirt was it?" Joe asked.

"I think it was Patricks." I said.

"Patrick how could you be so fucking irresponsible." Pete said getting in Patricks face.

I stood in between them.

" Pete please stop shouting. I already have a headache. It wasn't his fault I left the shirt on the floor." I begged Pete.

"But it isn't your shirt so why should you tidy it away." Pete asked.

" Because I wore it last." I told Pete.

" Well be more careful Grace. Will you be okay to go out with Patrick today?" Pete asked me.

" I will and I'm sure I will be okay to go out with Patrick today." I told everyone.

"Well I will leave you two to get ready. Meet us downstairs when you're ready." Pete told us and then him and Joe and Andy left probably to get ready leaving me and Patrick alone.

" Why did you lie to Pete about the shirt?" Patrick asked me.

" Because he wouldn't lash out on me. I don't want to imagine what he would have done to you. He could have hurt you." I told Patrick.

" Thanks for that babe. I owe you and I have a great way how but you won't find out until later." Patrick told me.

" Okay Trick. I can't wait to find out what this suprise is." I said as I carefully walked over to the wardrobe.

" Oh and babe wear a dress please you look gorgeous in a dress." Patrick begged.

" Oh fine but only cus you asked." I said kissing Patrick.

"Now leave so that I cam get ready and you can get ready as well." I told him.

He picked up his clothes and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I picked out ny red tartan dress and black tights and my black boots and layed them on my bed.

I walked over to my cupboard and pulled out my hair dye and scissors and walked into my en suite bathroom.

I grabbed my towel and locked the door behind me. I turned on the shower and began to rub the red hair dye in. I followed the instructions and then I stepped out of the shower with my new red hair.