[ f o u r t e e n ]

f o u r t e e n
m y f a u l t

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?" Asked Ethan as they were following him downstairs

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?" Asked Ethan as they were following him downstairs. "I don't know how I got there or what I was doing."

"You could be a little bit more helpful. We did just save your life," reminded him Stiles as they reached the floor, Ethan looking at him.

"And you probably shouldn't have." The werewolf left, leaving the four standing there.

"What now?" Asked Lydia, but they were interrupted.

"I'll find Scott," announced Allison before looking at the three. "You guys find Isaac, Boyd and Amelia. The best we can do is get them out of this place," she told them before leaving.

Stiles stared at Lydia for a while, making the strawberry blonde look at him confused as to why he was looking right at her.

"What?" She asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He thought about if for a few seconds before talking. "Alright, Lydia, I didn't want to say anything, but this, everything we're going through, we've kinda been though something like this before, a lot like this."

"What do you mean? When?" Lizzie asked and Stiles exhaled, looking at Lydia.

"Your birthday party," he said, "when you poisoned us all with wolfsbane."

"Stiles?" He heard someone calling him.

The three turned around to look at Amelia there, standing, holding her dagger in one of her hands.

"Ames..." he whispered as he approached her slowly. "Ames, what are you—"

"It's Derek," she told him, sobbing. "You have to help him, he's right there!"

Amelia then proceeded to start running away. Stiles looked at Lydia and Lizzie before following her, the girls right behind him.

Amelia stopped in her tracks, pointing at the floor, where nothing was, but Stiles noticed as how she appeared to actually be seeing something.

Something that was terrifying her.

And what she was seeing, was Derek's body, about to die, covered in blood and wounds, and injuries.

"Amelia," Derek called her and she cried, "save me."

"I will... I will save you, Derek, I will... I won't let you die, not again." The girl kneeled down, looking at the one she was supposed to be protecting. "I won't let you die!"

"Amelia, please save me..." he begged. "This is your fault..."

"Ames..." Stiles called her. "Ames there's nothing there."

"How can you not see him? He's dying!" The girl exclaimed between tears. "I killed him..."

"This is your fault..."