[ t h i r t y ]

t h i r t y
m o t h e r

AMELIA GOT OUT OF THE CAR

She was ready to shoot at Malia, but she had to have Allison's help. At the apartment, she lost control. She was aiming to kill the twins. She was going to do it as a matter of fact, she was ready.

She looked over to Allison, noticing that she looked nervous. She hoped she wouldn't be nervous while aiming at Malia.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Asked Lydia to the group as Amelia looked at her.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter," told her Scott.

Isaac talked. "Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter." Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"And again with the not helping," talked Stiles, and Amelia had to agree.

Amelia turned around to look at Allison. "Did you bring them?"

Allison nodded before pulling out of the trunk of her car the tranquilizer guns, showing them to her.

That was enough visual confirmation to her.

But they all got interrupted when Scott and Isaac heard a gunshot.

Shit.

Scott got in his bike and left, while Isaac followed him, running behind as Stiles yelled at them to wait.

• • •

Amelia was next to Isaac and Allison with the gun in her hand, looking as Scott was leaving with his bike.

"Okay, Allison," Amelia said. "Let's do this."

"I'm not gonna do it," whispered Allison, making Amelia stared at her. "I'm not gonna do it."

Amelia didn't have time to ask why because they heard another gunshot, the girl quickly following Allison and Isaac again.

Isaac was in front, running, while Allison and Amelia were right behind him.

And she was trying to figure out what the hell did she meant when she said she wasn't going to shoot.

"Isaac, wait!" Yelled Allison as they followed him, but he was too far.

She didn't know what was going on, why was Isaac sprinting so quickly. She only knew that if they heard a gunshot was because Tate was shooting at Malia, and that she didn't want Scott or Isaac to get near that.

They kept running until Amelia heard a loud scream, making both girls stop.

"Isaac!" Shouted Amelia. "Isaac!" She kept running, Allison behind her. "Isaac!"