[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]

t h i r t y s e v e n
n o t l e a v i n g

DEREK, SCOTT AND AMELIA QUICKLY GOT DOWNSTAIRS, NOTICING WHAT THE WIRE HAD DONE

There was a pond of water, and the wire had fallen into is, and now everyone that stepped on the water would be electrocuted.

Including Isaac who was there, on the floor.

Derek put his arm in front of her chest as Scott proceeded to grab her from trying to reach Isaac, before the three looked up and saw who appeared Kira...

Controlling the wire?

The girl caught it in the air before placing her hand on top of the sparks, making it stop. Amelia started panting, looking at the Kira as her eyes were glowing.

Was that orange?

As soon as people got outside, Kira put the bow turned off wire now, tossing it to the floor.

"Isaac!" Yelled Amelia, running towards the guy who was trembling on the floor, being followed by Derek. "Isaac?" She placed her hand on his neck. "He's not breathing... Scott, he's not breathing!"

• • •

It's been two days.

Stiles was missing, and so was his jeep.

Kira was some kind of freaking electricity fox girl that honestly, was pretty hot. The way she held that cable was amazing.

Stiles was the nogitsune, she was sure. She hated it.

And now, she was sleeping as close as she could from Isaac's hospital room, on the couch outside his door, as the guy had a burn on the side of his neck.

She knew Allison was sleeping outside in the waiting room too. She got to sleep inside because, well, she threatened every nurse in the hospital if they didn't let her.

She felt an hand on her shoulder and she softly woke up, noticing it was Scott, standing there, looking at her.

"Have you been here all night?" She nodded. "How come you're sleeping here and Allison's outside?"

"You know me?" Scott chuckled a bit. "This is the closest I could get to him," she whispered. "I'm not family, so apparently I can't come in. So... I installed myself outside his door."

Scott smiled. "Let's go in, then."

She followed Scott and Allison inside Isaac's hospital room in intensive care. The two held hands while Amelia approached the bed quickly, looking at Isaac sleeping peacefully, and the burn occasioned by the electrified water right on his neck.

"Amelia," Allison called her. "I know you probably hate me right now since he pushed me away to save me—"

"I don't hate you," Amelia whispered, looking at Isaac. "I don't hate you, Allison," she mumbled as she grabbed Isaac's hand. "I don't..."