[ e i g h t e e n ]

e i g h t e e n
d r u i d s

AMELIA WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THAT EVERYONE CAME QUICKLY WHEN LYDIA CALLED THEM TO THE SCHOOL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Amelia, Dahlia and Lizzie got out of her car, joining Stiles at the parking lot.

"Call from Lydia?"

"Yep."

"Who was Lydia again?" Stiles jumped when he saw Amelia's cousin.

"God, she's so scary."

They saw Scott arrive in her bike, asking where was Lydia.

"Over here," they heard the girl talk and the group approached her, Lizzie going in front. "I'm fine Lizzie."

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "So?"

They were standing in front of the school, in the middle of the night, because Lydia had said that they should go there as soon as possible.

Amelia and Lizzie were going to go alone but now that Dahlia was sleeping on their floor of their room, sneaking out quietly went harder than she imagined.

"It's the same thing," started telling Lydia. "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Amelia frowned. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Asked Stiles, looking around.

"Not yet," replied Lydia.

"So you can sense when there's a dead body?" Questioned Dahlia, curious, making Amelia look at her. "What? I can't ask now?"

"What do you mean 'not yet'?" Doubted Stiles, interrupting. "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh no," Lydia said, shaking her head, "I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

Stiles extended his arms. "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys!" Scott interrupted them, making everyone look at him. "I found the dead body."

They all looked towards the school sign, noticing that there was, indeed, a dead body on top of it.

"Well, that's a good twist of events," Dahlia muttered.

• • •

"So where is Isaac?" Questioned Amelia to Scott and he raised his eyebrows.

"Well, Allison wasn't here so I sent him to check on her." Amelia nodded.

"Cool, sweet. Next time let me know before I get worried sick, you know? One disappearance at the time is enough."

Scott remembered how Derek disappeared after Boyd's death and he nodded. "Sorry."