[ s e v e n t e e n ]

s e v e n t e e n
b l u e  e y e s

"SO, THANKS FOR ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS, MISS MARTINEZ SEALGAIR," was the thing the Sheriff told her

Dahlia was laying on the hospital bed while Amelia was sitting right next to her, with a Vogue Magazine opened, looking at the Sheriff as he closed his notebook.

"I just wish I could be of more help," Dahlia told the sheriff, innocently, and it almost made Amelia throw up.

"Ladies," said the Sheriff before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

Amelia heard Dahlia sigh. "God, Stilinski men. You tell them something and they don't believe a single word of it." Amelia looked at her furiously. "Don't blame them though, I definitely did not say the truth."

Amelia grabbed Dahlia's wrist, growling at her as her cousin whimpered. "What are you doing here?"

"Jeez, did you get stronger all of the sudden?"

Amelia was exhaling loudly, looking at Dahlia as her eyes were slowly turning bright purple.

There was a reason why Amelia left Dahlia in Scotland, and it wasn't because she wanted to connect to a Scottish guy or something, or because Dahlia wanted to stay.

It was because, after Dahlia had found out about the mirror wound ability, she had threatened to kill Scott, Isaac and Derek.

"Jesus Christ, would you let go?" Begged Dahlia, upset. "If you haven't noticed, I'm severely hurt. I'm in a hospital bed."

"Ha! You'll wish to keep thinking this is what severely hurt looks like after I'm done with you," Amelia threatened her. "Why are you here and how did you end up in that vault?"

Dahlia tried to free herself, but she didn't succeed.

"I was going to look for you at the clinic! I figured you still worked there since your boss is a freaking lunatic that creeps me out with his knowledge," Dahlia replied, moving her arm, but still, not being able to make Amelia let go. "And the guy was there, and then I closed my eyes, opened them again and I was at the vault. That's it."

"That's the same thing you told the police."

"Because that part is true. I lied so I could explain why I didn't try to free Deaton from the ropes considering I was untied. I couldn't tell him that it was for a magic seal of Mountain Ash that didn't let me in! Now let go!"

Amelia let go of her wrist, Dahlia proceeding to look at the red marks Amelia left, watching her cousin stand up from the chair and grab her stuff.

"Where are you going? You done threatening me?"

"You were the one that threatened to kill Scott, Isaac and Derek if I didn't break connection, didn't you?" Snapped back Amelia, heavily, looking at her cousin. "Excuse me for thinking you are somehow involved in all the human sacrifices going around considering you are a psycho."