[ f i f t e e n ]

f i f t e e n
e l e c t r i c

"HEY, GUYS, I'M GOING OUT," told Scott to Amelia and Isaac as soon as he looked over Isaac's room, confused

"HEY, GUYS, I'M GOING OUT," told Scott to Amelia and Isaac as soon as he looked over Isaac's room, confused. "What are you doing?"

Isaac and Amelia were on the floor, surrounded by piles and piles of books, printed sheets with information, pens and highlighters, just laying there looking at the ceiling.

"Finding a way to control the mirror wound," explained Amelia before closing her eyes. "Oh my God, I can see words when I close my eyes."

Scott looked at the two, kinda worried, but he had to go. He had to bring dinner to his mother at the hospital because the place was packed and it was a catastrophe, so he wanted to be a good son and bring her food.

"You sure guys will be alright?" Scott asked and Isaac lifted his arm, giving Scott a thumbs-up. "Okay, uhm, bye..."

Scott left the two still laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling of Isaac's room.

"Shouldn't we call Stiles?" Isaac questioned. "He's good with this stuff. We have looked through thousand of books and we haven't found anything."

"Stiles is busy with... sacrifices," she said slowly.

Isaac turned his head towards Amelia and saw as she was slowly closing her eyes. The guy started muttering 'no' repeatedly, standing on his knees and crawling towards her, stepping on the papers.

"No, don't fall asleep, Lia, wake up, wake up," he insisted and the girl opened her eyes, gasping. "Thank God."

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed. "I'm tired and... I don't know. I've been tired all the time lately."

"Yeah, dating me can be a really tiring, you know? All the action you getting."

Amelia couldn't help but to burst out laughing, making Isaac raise his eyebrows.

"Sitting in your room surrounded by books and sheets of paper is not action, Lahey," she told him as he smiled back. The both laid their backs on the feet of the bed, looking towards the entrance of the room. "God, I just... I wish that it could be like training smelling and hearing, you know? You just get good at it by practicing."

Isaac looked at his feet for a sec before looking at her. "Well, why can't it be?"

Amelia quickly looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Because this is about healing and blood. Are you like, masochistic, or something? And besides, I promised Scott and Stiles I wouldn't get hurt anymore on purpose."

Isaac stood up, turning around to look at her. "You did, but I didn't."

Amelia stared at him. "You are definitely masochistic, you know? That's a red flag."

"Remember when I was in that closed janitor closet with Allison?" The girl nodded. "You got into me, for some reason I really don't know, and felt everything I was feeling. Maybe that's the clue for it."